Re: Anyone think of this?

by Koochi-Q

Original Post

Anyone think of this?

★★★ Pro

On the topic of a crypto but I just had this random thought thinking back to titanfall, more specifically the wifi virus burn card. In titanfall you capture enemy specters to fight for you when near them. Applying this to crypto with his affinity to hack machines could have a few effects on other legend abilities 

Capture lifelines drone for its duration to heal your team specifically 

Capture one or two caustic traps

Capture two Wattson fence nodes

Deactivate newt for the first half of its activation 

Deactivate lobas ult for a set duration 

But crypto must be within a certain radius in order to do this, items that go outside of the radius such as caustic traps and Wattson fences will return to enemy control 

Food for thought.

Message 1 of 6 (232 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DK9027 Cool thinking, would definitely work but I’d find it mute for loba & caustic. While caustic traps do use electronics, it’s feel cheap there somehow. The one for loba... dunno, how would that play out, cause she could just recall or set another up ;0
Message 2 of 6 (222 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Koochi-Q Ya loba could do that, but in a situation where the enemy team knows where you are then that important quick looting would be interrupted as well as loba needing to ensure her ultimate is outside the radius of the crypto depending on how big it be.

But I understand that where your coming from, for instance I couldn't think of how an enemy crypto drone would be effected, or of it should at all. I thought about it maybe effecting bloodhound scans but I don't think it work out well
Message 3 of 6 (213 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@DK9027True true. I find it a good buff nonetheless.

He shouldn’t be able to hack another drone cause the drone is ‘unhackable’ even tho it got hacked xD. I thought that BH’s thing was blood-based. 

Have you seen kill la kill or Deadman wonderland? Kind of like that but in an electrical package to protect it from outside interference. 

Message 4 of 6 (180 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Koochi-Q I've actually been wondering a lot about bloodhounds ultimate and the lore and technology behind it, such as the red energy they manipulate be their hands is the same on their ax
Message 5 of 6 (176 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DK9027 Magic! Viking-influenced blood magic! Just like Deadman Wonderland!
Message 6 of 6 (171 Views)