Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Anyone still playing this?

by Alvanian

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Liamt75 did someone say class action lawsuit? Where do i add my name to the 100 signatures to get the ball rollin.
Message 21 of 54 (495 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks for submitting your issue!

If an attorney within the Class Actions Attorney Network finds it compelling Class Actions will contact you

-----
Done.
Message 22 of 54 (489 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I haven't even really played video games in almost over a month now. It's not just Anthem for me, my interests have been focused on my other hobbies. I go through periods of not touching a game for about half a year and then i get back into games again. I think as i get older, games just don't entertain me for as long as they used to.

Message 23 of 54 (436 Views)

★★★ Guide

I played Destiny 2 all day today.  I had a great deal of catching up to do after leaving it for Anthem.  Now that there's nothing to do in anthem, I went back.  I don't even know what the level cap is right now.  I'm just over 700 light level.  Tons of stuff to do, quests and bounties, plus upgrading weapons and gear.

Message 24 of 54 (392 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Aye and thorn came out today.

Destiny 2 releases a single new weapon and lfg posts go from ~600 to 1,700.
Message 25 of 54 (382 Views)

Champion

@Fred_vdp wrote:

A good indicator of a game's popularity is how many people are currently watching live streams on Twitch. At the time of writing that's only 50 people. That's fewer than Battletoads.

I think EA definitely has a problem there and I'm curious what this means in the future. Will BioWare overhaul the game like Square Enix did with Final Fantasy XIV, or will they just abandon it?

I sometimes watch people play Apex Legends and Overwatch. Doesn’t mean I’ll ever play them myself. I also pretty much never watch Anthem streams (including the dev streams).

I also have barely played Anthem in the last few weeks, but I still log in a couple times a week to check what’s in the store, and sometimes buy stuff (including with shards, because I want to support the game). I do wish the store wasn’t implemented in a way where I have to log in at least twice a week to avoid missing out on stuff, but that’s another conversation.

I don’t think Bioware will pull a FFXIV with Anthem. I expect they’ll just slowly and steadily improve it over the years like they did with SWTOR. If they do eventually abandon it, it will be because not enough people were willing to support the game, not because nobody was watching it on Twitch.

Heroes and Champions are community members recognized for being helpful, constructive, and positive. More info here.

We don’t work for EA. Our opinions are our own.
Message 26 of 54 (366 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
See, they said the base game covers a years worth of content... so if they wait a year to release content... see
Message 27 of 54 (344 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@cake404 wrote:

@Fred_vdp wrote:

Will BioWare overhaul the game like Square Enix did with Final Fantasy XIV, or will they just abandon it?

I don’t think Bioware will pull a FFXIV with Anthem. I expect they’ll just slowly and steadily improve it over the years like they did with SWTOR. If they do eventually abandon it, it will be because not enough people were willing to support the game, not because nobody was watching it on Twitch.

Same here! I don't even think EA will spend millions dollars to redo Anthem (SE spend 30+ Millions to redo FFXIV to get it back to the a successful stage game today).

SWTOR still a fail game today after 8 years LOL They merged all the servers together and players population still decline days by days.

The game running and supported by hardcore Star War Fans for the most part, without them SWTOR is long dead years ago.

Message 28 of 54 (290 Views)

★★★★ Novice

pf,xbox,ps 4 ?

just get pc and thats all so much better

i always find players on the pc

Message 29 of 54 (260 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Lucky you. I can never find players online.

Message 30 of 54 (212 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help