by Straatford87

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Anyone remember this ?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1n-uWmgOm9g

Heart

E.A PLEASE BRING SOMETHING LIKE THIS BACK !

Message 1 of 4 (495 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Anyone remember this ?

@KILLER_AGENT_047 well, we can hope that EA will give another chance to the Medal of Honor series. Let's not forget that they have now some of the original devs

Respawn Entertainment is made by former MOH and COD developers (they worked for EA, doing MOH until the MOHAA games on PC and made the Infinity Ward. After being burned by Activision and lost the company to them, the devs founded Respawn Entertainment, a company known for the Titanfall series. So, there is hopeEmbarrassed

It would be nice to see another entry in the MOH series, preferably not in a modern setting and story oriented in SP with a solid MP. Great series shouldn't gather dust in some forgotten drawer.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (448 Views)

All Replies

@KILLER_AGENT_047 well, we can hope that EA will give another chance to the Medal of Honor series. Let's not forget that they have now some of the original devs

Respawn Entertainment is made by former MOH and COD developers (they worked for EA, doing MOH until the MOHAA games on PC and made the Infinity Ward. After being burned by Activision and lost the company to them, the devs founded Respawn Entertainment, a company known for the Titanfall series. So, there is hopeEmbarrassed

It would be nice to see another entry in the MOH series, preferably not in a modern setting and story oriented in SP with a solid MP. Great series shouldn't gather dust in some forgotten drawer.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 2 of 4 (449 Views)

★★ Novice

@ivrognard  Yeap, there is still hope m8 Wondering

Message 3 of 4 (435 Views)

EA DICE Team

#NeverForget

Message 4 of 4 (403 Views)