Anyone landed on a Drop Ship before?

by EdwardDLuffy

Original Post

Anyone landed on a Drop Ship before?

★ Expert

I was running to a respawn point last night when my TM respawned the downed teammate elsewhere. I was close to a jump tower so I jumped to rejoin the others when I wondered if it was possible to to land on a drop ship, and what would happen when it zoomed off.

The answer - yes it is, but rather disappointingly you then fall through the drop ship before it zooms off. I was hoping it would take me to some kind of waiting room where spare legends are kept.

Message 1 of 9 (438 Views)

Re: Anyone landed on a Drop Ship before?

@EdwardDLuffy I have seen clips of people being hit by the drop ship and sent flying off the map. I can't remember for certain but I may have seen a video of someone landing on top of one. It's a fairly rare occurrence.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 9 (419 Views)

Champion

@EdwardDLuffy  Yeah but I just got force pushed straight off it so never bothered again. 

Did it just let you sit on the top or did you have to fight stay on it?

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 9 (402 Views)

★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag Yeah I had a walk around for about two seconds before, literally, the floor vanished from beneath my feet.

Yesterday was a very strange day. In my first game of my second spell of playing yesterday, the Champions Squad was announced and it had two Octanes. No idea if the squad had two Octanes when playing though.
Message 4 of 9 (394 Views)

Champion

@EdwardDLuffy  Probably did, that's an old bug that likes to pop up on occasion.

Message 5 of 9 (392 Views)

@MandatoryIDtag I wonder which octane got all the loot?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 9 (357 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@EdwardDLuffy I haven't done that since S2.
Message 7 of 9 (333 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@DarthValtrex  My bets on neither, they both stimmed straight at a squad and died. Tongue out

Message 8 of 9 (306 Views)

Hero
@EdwardDLuffy I tried yesterday and it landed me on it then instantly made me go through it. I also wondered if was possible. lol

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 9 of 9 (301 Views)