Anyone here has grew sick of the Bloodhound meta?

by KissYourHomieUwU

Original Post

Anyone here has grew sick of the Bloodhound meta?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

As the thread title said, I was just wondering if anyone else in this forum simply grow tired of playing against Bloodhound every single day for the last, 8 seasons or so since he became such a massive powerhouse?

700 hours so far into this game and I couldn't take it anymore. I feel so furious, anxious and stressful when fighting against this "Character". It drive me insane and turn my eyes rolling up side down whenever my screen turn orange and the UI pop up telling me I just got wallhacked. I despise this "Character" and all of its abilities with my whole existence as a FPS player.

Quit the game for almost 2 months now. Decided to watch some streamer (Mande) play some games and a few second pass by, I got triggered immediately right the moment they got scanned.

BH is the biggest , or the sole reason why I decided to play exclusively Duo mode. It help reduce drastically my pain of having to see Bloodhound, since people in this game mode are genuinely less "Sweaty", at least from my perspective.

Message 1 of 5 (328 Views)

Re: Anyone here has grew sick of the Bloodhound meta?

★★★★★ Guide

In my duo matches I feel like its a whole new level  of sweat, where pubs trio is where people let down their shoulders and dont give a hoot, while duos is super sweaty.

Still ye bloodhound might mess up your hiding or surprise but its hardly that much of a problem, learn to use his scans against him.

Message 2 of 5 (259 Views)

★★★ Expert

It's really the reveal meta and it is both tiresome and a huge problem.

Bloodhound was always strong just from having scan, which they increased the frequency of.  There was a lot of screaming about that, but it subsided when, you know, like 3 other characters had some sort of reveal ability, which keeps on seeming to grow.

Dumb as it is, Respawn for some reason won't admit they want everyone to know where everyone else is and also for some reason won't just let you auto reveal positions with all characters.  At this point, you're mostly hurting yourself if you don't have a scan/reveal on your team, plus a height advantage character (or get the team to height easy).  Respawn changes way, way too slow for it to ever matter, so you're better off living with it or just dropping the game for a year + while they change it.

I've lived with it.  I've learned to play alone, without team mates, and ignore pretty much every broken thing Respawn does knowing it is just the way it is.  My problems were mostly with ranked scoring, which they've fixed some, and a good casual mode to play, which they fixed with Control.  But expect more reveal and shoot  down on others characters and maps in the near future.  It's pretty obvious what Respawn wants to do.

Message 3 of 5 (250 Views)

★★ Pro

Kel be right....I don't think Respawn at this point, knows anything else. 

Scan, scan, wallhack, wallhack, scan, reveal, wallhack, scan. 

Message 4 of 5 (195 Views)

★★ Pro

Kel be right....I don't think Respawn at this point, knows anything else. 

Scan, scan, wallhack, wallhack, scan, reveal, wallha

Message 5 of 5 (195 Views)