Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Anyone have anything positive to say?

by Xenowulf

Original Post

Anyone have anything positive to say?

★★★★ Novice

I'll start off saying that I'm pretty new to the game. Only been playing for a little over a week with having maybe an hour here and there to play, if time permits. I will say though, unlike 95% percent of the posts I see on the forums, that I am a big fan of this game! I'm only 13ish levels in, but the scenery is beautiful, the game play is fun and an exciting, and quite personally I like the story and the lore up to this point. I feel that is saying a lot on my part because the only game that has had the ability to constantly steal my attention for the past two years, or call my name when I have a free moment, is Rocket League.

I would just like to hear some of the positives that other people feel about this game. Feel free to post them below.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 42 (716 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

And I agree with you, as will most of the other players complaining. it is a beautiful game, it's combat is fun and enjoyable especially flight. But that is where it ends most of the guys complaining are like myself 270 - 350hrs in and into end gearing which is grind and more grind with poor drops and quality of said drops, technical difficults the shine wears off. But the first 70-100 hours is good if you dont rush it. Please enjoy.

Message 2 of 42 (705 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Take your time. Many people are complaining because endgame is lacking. No reason to rush to get there. Enjoy the journey.

as for a positive, I have so much fun with the combat. Dynamic, active, fun, great movement, etc

Message 3 of 42 (686 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

There's a lot that is good about the game. Just approach it as a novelette and not a novel.

Message 4 of 42 (670 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks! I do plan on enjoying the journey. At the rate I'm going it'll be a very long time before I get to the grind of the end game. I'm sure that will be many patches and probably additional DLC before I ever get to that point. And who knows, maybe by then it'll be a seamless transition and I'll never know what anyone know is talking about?

Message 5 of 42 (664 Views)

★★★ Guide
most complaints are from people who rushed.
Message 6 of 42 (658 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Dough6885 wrote:

I'll start off saying that I'm pretty new to the game. Only been playing for a little over a week with having maybe an hour here and there to play, if time permits. I will say though, unlike 95% percent of the posts I see on the forums, that I am a big fan of this game! I'm only 13ish levels in, but the scenery is beautiful, the game play is fun and an exciting, and quite personally I like the story and the lore up to this point. I feel that is saying a lot on my part because the only game that has had the ability to constantly steal my attention for the past two years, or call my name when I have a free moment, is Rocket League.

I would just like to hear some of the positives that other people feel about this game. Feel free to post them below.

Thanks!

The world looks nice outside of that no nothing really..

@MagikarpsGhost wrote:
most complaints are from people who rushed.

Only takes about a week or two to complete this even at snail pace..

Message 7 of 42 (640 Views)

★ Apprentice

you will finish the story at about lvl 20 then come back after 20+ hours after that and tell me about the awesome content

stats are broken on end game guns

stats are broken because of auto lvl buffing system

the end game is 3 strong holds you have already done in the story

the story as a whole lacks depth and explanation of the world you are playing in

the crafting is garbage

the game consists of wave defense and fetch quests done in the most lazy manner i have ever seen 

they lie about this being a first for them {they made SWTOR}a real mmo game with way more mechanics and abilitys and crafting and armor  and raids with 8 individual storys and over 80h of content at release

this game is shallow i wish i had of spent 15$ like the smart people did on Origin 

theirs no chat bar have to go back to town to change gear cant drop gear on the fly the list gos on and on and on

THE game was not ready to take out the oven and looks nothing like the promo vids shown last year and im not talking about shiny graphics im talking basic game play 

they sold us a LIE

Message 8 of 42 (618 Views)

★★★★ Novice

If it wasn't for all the crap drops I get I would be way more upset about always losing consumables everytime I get pulled out of a run I just started due to "Error loading pilot data" So, yea. That's a positive way to look at it.

Message 9 of 42 (613 Views)

★★★★ Guide

The actual story doesn't take long to complete, I'm pretty casual and I've been stuck on end game since week 2 after early launch. The game is beautiful, the graphics are sweet and the combat is fun.

That's about it. The drops are terrible, the end game missions are lazy as hell, the legendary missions are lazier than the rest of it, the loot is horrific, the fort is worthless, the conversations in the game are useless, there is no in-game community at all, the shop is a waste, the patches are hit and miss, this place is EA's Ravenholm because the Devs don't come here.

A pretty game with fun combat and I can fly around like Iron Man. Everything else if messed up, lazy or pointless.

Message 10 of 42 (571 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help