Anyone fancy a challenge?

by Mr_Mi5ch13f_2

Original Post

Anyone fancy a challenge?

★★ Guide

So after 9 seasons I almost made it to platinum 3. I was 4rp away. In the game that would have got me there my internet went down and I got a -72 penalty. No problem I was almost there playing with a friend we had camped our way to endless 2 and 3 places (I don’t get many kills in ranked but my pub kd is 1.5 now after much improvement). 4 days later and I’m over 400 rp away. About to give it up for this season again as my friend goes on holiday tomorrow and I have no hope going solo. I know at this stage it is a mental issue now. I have played with friends that get to masters and aggressive players and campers. All of them leave me behind and end up only able to play with them in pubs. Feel free to laugh and mock but if anyone wants to squad up and play with a handicap for a challenge over the next few days then let me know. 

by the way my aim assist must be broken otherwise this wouldn’t happen as you can’t miss with aim assist. 

Message 1 of 3 (165 Views)

Re: Anyone fancy a challenge?

Champion
@Mr_Mi5ch13f_2 You have a 1.5 kd? You should be able to solo to diamond. Friends I have that have lesser KDs do it solo.
Message 2 of 3 (156 Views)

Re: Anyone fancy a challenge?

★★ Guide
@hayhor I know. This is why I know it is mental. My kd has gone up 0.5 over the last 5 seasons so I know I’ve got better. Everyone I play with tells me I can do it and they can help. I get to platinum quite quick and this season had a 25% win rate through silver and gold. 2 weeks later still in platinum 4.
Message 3 of 3 (119 Views)