Re: Anyone else taking a break until season 2?

by warslag

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@Silz616 

Yeah, That's pretty much what I refer to as "taking a break". And if there's new content, yes I will play. If not, then just wait for season 2. Like you said   " I either play or I don't"

Everyone is different. I understand that. That's basically what the title is asking which will obviously lead to different responses pending on an individuals "gaming mentality" . For me, 3 months of the same game and content feels a bit monotonous. Some agree, some don't. Not a big deal in my opinion.

Heart

Message 21 of 27 (222 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I have purchased Titanfall 2 same wapons no hackers .

Best fps shooter no battle toyal great maps.

Really good fun nice grafics.

Multiplayer Titanfall 2 going strong >apex

Message 22 of 27 (209 Views)

Community Manager

@ajharris21 wrote:

Nope, I'm still playing. Not as much as when apex first came out but that would be the same with any game after two-thirds months. Very much looking forward to seeing what's season 2 has to offer 

Here's a sneak peak of some things coming next week and the Season 2 Battle Pass. Read the full blog here

Starting next Tuesday, we’ll be kicking off a new event called The Legendary Hunt. This limited-time event will last two weeks, and with it brings all this to Kings Canyon:

• Apex Elite Queue
    • Test yourself against the best with the Apex Elite queue. Make it to the Top 5 in any match to earn your way into a select queue full of other Top 5 winners.
    • Here’s the catch: in order to continue playing in the queue you will have to keep placing in the Top 5.
  • Legendary Hunt Challenge Rewards
    • Complete a set of limited-time challenges and earn new Rare, Epic, and Legendary skins.
  • Double XP Weekend
    • From Friday, June 7 at 10 a.m. PST through Monday, June 10 at 10 a.m. PST, earn double XP on base progression and Battle Pass progression.
  • Battle Pass Bonus XP
    • Finish Top 5 in any match and earn an entire Battle Pass level (once per day).
  • Legendary Hunt Store Skins
    • Every three to four days during the event, we’ll have new Legendary Hunt themed skins rotating through the in-game store for direct purchase.
  • Two Additional Legendary Skins for all Battle Pass Owners
    • Players who have the Wild Frontier Battle Pass will automatically get the Legendary Honored Prey R-301 skin.
    • Players who reach Battle Pass level 15 before the end of the event will get the Wraith Night Terror Legendary skin.   
Blueberry.png
Message 23 of 27 (191 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Love this one, I'm BP 110 so I will get this one, YES, YES, YES, YES Standard smile

Two Additional Legendary Skins for all Battle Pass Owners

• Players who have the Wild Frontier Battle Pass will automatically get the Legendary Honored Prey R-301 skin.
  • Players who reach Battle Pass level 15 before the end of the event will get the Wraith Night Terror Legendary skin.   
Message 24 of 27 (188 Views)

★★ Expert

@EA_Blueberry 

Nice....seems my break will abruptly end!Thumbs up

Hopefully they post, at the beginning of the match, who the other top 5's you're up against.

Heart

• Apex Elite Queue
    • Test yourself against the best with the Apex Elite queue. Make it to the Top 5 in any match to earn your way into a select queue full of other Top 5 winners.
    • Here’s the catch: in order to continue playing in the queue you will have to keep placing in the Top 5.

Message 25 of 27 (170 Views)

★★ Guide

I started taking a break mainly because of how unbelievably frustrated I became witth Energy Weapons. The meta seemed to shift from WM/PK to Energy weapons to a disgusting degree. They are stupidly OP for what they are, they rip health and shields down in mere moments and require little to no skill to use. I honestly prefered being domed with the WM/PK rather than running into people running Havocs and Devotions.

It's still the same too. I hopped in for a few games today and I just can't with the energy weapons. Running in to them constantly just drains my motivation to play the game at all. When I don't run in to them I have such a great time even when if I'm on the losing end. Energy Weapons really do suck the fun out of the game. I really love the content they are going to be bringing forth for the new season and such but until they do something about these horrid weapons I can't bring myself to play. I used to play for hours upon hours every day but now the game is lucky if I boot it up once a week.

Message 26 of 27 (150 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@ThatFawkzi 

Well, you know what they say? "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!" Give the energy weapons a go for yourself. "Revenge is sweet!" 

Message 27 of 27 (137 Views)