Re: Anyone else seen this speed hack going around?

by Yggize

Original Post

Anyone else seen this speed hack going around?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

It's bad enough with the aim bots and ESP hack but this new speed hack that lets you run around like the super hero flash wtf? Spectated a wraith that got me and she was moving like she was driving a formula 1 racecar none stop just blasting on people and ended up winning the game. I reported him but I don't think it matters. Word around the block is you just need to download a computer hardware id changer and create and new account and bam ur back ruining everyone's fun. Anyway just wondering if anyone else has seen this speed hack recently. And is EA doing anything to permanently ban the ones that are smarter than the average bear. Because the current system of banning is not working at all obviously.

Message 1 of 9 (488 Views)

★ Apprentice
Been seeing those speed hacks for a week here on Asia servers. Just report the name of the player.
Message 2 of 9 (481 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

K just making sure I'm not going crazy. At first I thought I was lagging but nope lol. Just a super busted hack. I reported him. My teammate said he reported the same guy yesterday but here he is today so idk.

Message 3 of 9 (476 Views)

★★ Pro

Yes.  seen it in NA here.  

Message 4 of 9 (432 Views)

★★ Guide

only seen it on vids, yet to see one in game wich i hope for i wont.

although Respawn doing a good job with the banhammer and i

hope that within weeks cheats will be less and less.

Message 5 of 9 (429 Views)

★ Guide

it's a cheat, everyone has seen it.

Message 6 of 9 (415 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

It's been a week since that has been around in Asia server. I had 3 games. 3 times either 1 or all of that team was a cheater.
P.S: I am already lvl 60. Cheaters are rampant now.
So Yeah.
This game is trash when it comes to anti-cheat. I won't lie it's seriously annoying to have to go through the process of reporting the people who cheats. I had an entire folder full of screen shots/video of people cheating during my game time.
But game is amazing. I won't deny that. It's amazing BR I have played.
But how come they can't even get close fortnite's anti-cheat system.

Message 7 of 9 (408 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
seen alot lately in everymatch im on.. if i can observer all player maybe i can report more than 2 or 3 team in game ...
Message 8 of 9 (353 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Found a legendary scope, but one of them cimbed onto the mountain to me Large smile

Message 9 of 9 (307 Views)