Anyone else really excited for Battlefield 2042?

by klikard

Original Post

Re: Anyone else really excited for Battlefield 2042?

★ Guide

@ChugKendallThe beta would give you the most of what to expect at release, sure there will be some changes after community feedback but i'd say that is pretty close to release

Message 21 of 38 (278 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

if that is true about gaining progression against bots in solo play, I will be buying it ASAP. But I read elsewhere that you will not get points for killing bots in a multiplayer match.

Until we get some clarity on that, i'll keep my dollar.

Message 22 of 38 (276 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@klikard Exactly, and that's why I want to reserve judgment until then. No sense in getting worked up over incomplete test builds.
Message 23 of 38 (276 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@klikard I am geeked out for it. just hoping to get an EVGA 3080Ti before launch!
Message 24 of 38 (276 Views)

★ Guide

@ChugKendallFair enough. But you gotta admit what they have revealed so far seem pretty promising, at least it do seem promising to me but we'll see how it is in the beta.

Message 25 of 38 (262 Views)

★ Guide

@GRiPSViGiLHopefully you will get it before launch, sad that stock for gpu's are this bad even long after they have been released.

Message 26 of 38 (260 Views)

★ Guide

@CreedwiseGuess we'll have to wait and see, progression or not i like the idea of being able to play against bots if we feel like that.

Message 27 of 38 (259 Views)

★★ Expert

It looks good, but as a 50% pilot I have not really seen anything yet. BFV has shown how it should not be done. I'm somewhat concerned about the return of jets and attack choppers and whether Dice has the ability to balance air vs ground. Plane mechanics were also terrible in BFV. Then there is also the question of PC performance, AC and admin tools for servers. 
Knowing EA/Dice I will remain cautiously optimistic, hoping for the best but also expecting the worst.

Lets see after the open beta.

Message 28 of 38 (248 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@SirBobdkYes, balancing air vs. ground is a big one for me, too. Honestly, I couldn't care less about airships; I'm more of a ground-game guy, but it is important to a lot of other gamers, so I'm cool with that. If we squad-up, just don't ask me to pilot anything, or we won't last long lol.

Message 29 of 38 (180 Views)

★ Pro

If my PC will be able to handle this game at 30 fps 720p, I will play this game for hours against bots, when I will buy it when it will be on sale of course.

Message 30 of 38 (174 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help