Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Anyone else really bored?

by TheReal_USA_MAGA

Original Post

Re: Anyone else really bored?

★★★★★ Apprentice

I am. Given me a chance to move on to other games that I have barely played. This was the first new game I had actually bought in years. I have been buying old releases on sale. Dunno why I ever changed back to buying mostly sight unseen. I still ghost the forums and any other Anthem content seeing if they can bring the fire back. I guess we will let time do the talking. 

Message 21 of 24 (101 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@TheReal_USA_MAGA wrote:

Yawn .  No content.  Can't you make it snow or something?  Or was that just all BS to?  Always looking at the same stuff.  Same monsters, sasa ecounters  my eyelids are getting really heavy.  

Hey big guy, the sun is getting real low....

Message 22 of 24 (74 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@TheReal_USA_MAGA wrote:

Yawn .  No content.  Can't you make it snow or something?  Or was that just all BS to?  Always looking at the same stuff.  Same monsters, sasa ecounters  my eyelids are getting really heavy.  

I'm not bored....because I quit and starting playing parh of exiles

Message 23 of 24 (63 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@allentissot wrote:

@TheReal_USA_MAGA wrote:

I'm not bored....because I quit and starting playing parh of exiles

LMAO,

I first looked at this post and said, "I don't remember answering this" as all I first saw was the avatar, same as mine then I saw the name and laughed.

On topic yes very bored, log in do "A SINGLE MISSION" while processing in BDO then go back to BDO

Message 24 of 24 (59 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help