Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Anyone else really bored?

by TheReal_USA_MAGA

Original Post

Re: Anyone else really bored?

★★★★★ Apprentice

"Players can create their own stories by killing the same mobs of enemies over and over, it's called a cost saving story" -Ancient Chinese Saying

Message 11 of 24 (322 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I jump in and play for about an hour or two a day but Anthem has definitely gotten very stale and boring. This game has so much potential but, they made so many bad choices in the design. I've never felt so alone in an MMOish game than I do in this one. For a game where the motto is "Stronger together", they really went out of their way to isolate you from the other players.

I don't know if this upcoming patch will help save the game. It may be too little too late at this point. 

Message 12 of 24 (301 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@Count_Minaba wrote:

I still love playing but when days or even weeks go by without a lego drop yes... I get bored. Very bored! Incentive is important and without more regular decent  drops I can easily see why players will drift away.

Lets say they raise the drop rate.... Then what?

Will still be a boring game. Once you got the drops you need game is dead

Message 13 of 24 (270 Views)

★★★ Guide

It's pretty easy to get a decent build going, so it make it's easier to look at 'good' loot as an upgrade rather than a necessity. What I want is story based loot or something that makes the world alive. I really feel like the story aspect was dropped in the end-game. It's a shame. I feel like being a freelancer is like a job. There are no character arcs left and everyone is just going through the motions. No mysteries to solve, no relics to find, no people help, no nemesis to thwart.  just tasks to perform.

Message 14 of 24 (257 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Coin Dailies and out at this point. A blessing in disguise though, as I've finally gotten around to watching Dragon Ball Super ;-)
Message 15 of 24 (244 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yup. Bored to death.

I just do my Daileys for coin and keys, no point in looking for lemons anymore, even if you do get em, theyre either worthless, duplicates, or both.

I just Play POE now, until some decent content comes out. 

Message 16 of 24 (187 Views)

★★ Pro

@KABOOM-Ugone wrote:

@Count_Minaba wrote:

I still love playing but when days or even weeks go by without a lego drop yes... I get bored. Very bored! Incentive is important and without more regular decent  drops I can easily see why players will drift away.

Lets say they raise the drop rate.... Then what?

Will still be a boring game. Once you got the drops you need game is dead

Yes, I am curious myself as to what will happen once a Legendary drops, dancing girls, fireworks, Ed Harris speaks to them from the sky?

Message 17 of 24 (176 Views)

Odd topic.

Bored?

Do something else.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 18 of 24 (159 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

Odd topic.

Bored?

Do something else.

Odd reply.

Don't like the topic? 

Go post somewhere else.

Message 19 of 24 (152 Views)

@XBoxAgent wrote:

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

Odd topic.

Bored?

Do something else.

Odd reply.

Don't like the topic? 

Go post somewhere else.

The way forums work is that a range of opinions may be shared. I'm sharing a convenient solution to the OP's situation, which is to do something else, even though this would seem to be self-evident. I think I can cope with the topic subject, but thanks for your concern. Raised eyebrow

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 20 of 24 (138 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help