Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Anyone else really bored?

by TheReal_USA_MAGA

Original Post

Anyone else really bored?

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yawn .  No content.  Can't you make it snow or something?  Or was that just all BS to?  Always looking at the same stuff.  Same monsters, sasa ecounters  my eyelids are getting really heavy.  

Message 1 of 24 (610 Views)

Re: Anyone else really bored?

Champion

Make your own content.

Write fanfiction.

Tell us about your Freelancer.

Wink

"From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire."

[Robert Frost - Fire and Ice]

I don't work for EA. The opinions I express are my own.
Message 2 of 24 (604 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

No thanks.  Didn't get my last check for alpha testing their game for them for the last 2 months. Standard smile 

Message 3 of 24 (584 Views)

★★★ Guide
could always find something else to do? there are other games out there, even I have stepped back a bit. )been playing eso as of late on pc in preparation for the chapter) but I still hop on a for a hour or two. the bordom stems from playing for so many hours without a break in games (changing games) thus you burnt out. it happened to everyone hell D2 has become uber boring for me because I have done everything outside of dark zone as I play on pc and its RAMPED with hackers atm.
Message 4 of 24 (549 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

For me the word Anthem now equals boring. Znooze fest deluxe

Message 5 of 24 (544 Views)

★★ Guide

anyone else asin 95% of the people who played the game at launch?

Message 6 of 24 (538 Views)

★★★ Guide

@TheReal_USA_MAGA 

The honeymoon with Anthem is over. The game has gotten incredibly boring. I’ve only logged on three times since they added keys and each time I did I couldn’t stand it longer than a single mission for that daily key. Picked up Path of Exile since it finally came to consoles and boy has it been refreshing to play a loot game with a good system in place. Even the trash has a purpose and it doesn’t feel like a complete slap in the face like Anthem’s crappy legendaries do. They really need to sit down at BioWare and talk about  making their game not suck while they are goingbover their completely incompetent management team.

Message 7 of 24 (509 Views)

★★★ Guide

When you have a 5 alarm house fire do you show up to actually put out the fire?..Or bring snacks to watch it burn and keep it contained?

Message 8 of 24 (461 Views)

★ Pro

@Ticklepink68 wrote:

When you have a 5 alarm house fire do you show up to actually put out the fire?..Or bring snacks to watch it burn and keep it contained?

This is a trick question isn't it?

Message 9 of 24 (449 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I still love playing but when days or even weeks go by without a lego drop yes... I get bored. Very bored! Incentive is important and without more regular decent  drops I can easily see why players will drift away.

Message 10 of 24 (437 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help