Anyone else notice how nice Loba mains are?

by PhoenixForce55

Original Post

Anyone else notice how nice Loba mains are?

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I have yet to meet any toxic Loba mains in game. They almost always go outta their way to hook you up with good loot and are really cool to play with!

Message 1 of 8 (890 Views)

Re: Anyone else notice how nice Loba mains are?

★★ Guide

I haven’t encountered too much toxicity in this game in fact I can remember the exact two times

the first was a very feminine voice guy yelling at me because he picked wraith and I was alt tabbed and picked revenant so him and his friend who was a girl were literally screaming at me that I’m broke and don’t have a trust fund and repeating over and over saying “I bet you don’t even model”

the second was in ranked and I was waiting for a good place to drop and a guy started yelling “HELLOOO HELLOOOOOOOOOO ANYBODY HOMEEEE” and when I responded yeah dude relax I don’t wanna drop with people I got berated for the entire rest of the game about how I wouldn’t tell him to relax irl and he could break my jaw lol

but mostly positive experiences people wise. Just bad experience gameplay wise 

Message 2 of 8 (878 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@phoenixforce55 Why thank you. Why yes, we are a fun colorful folk. But unlike you I’ve... wait they weren’t toxic... just inept. Never used ult... Misuded tact...

So yea... you still can go wrong. Unless you have kind ppl. I just hog all accellerants until I get the ult or use charge towers and if anyone needs something and we are in a large area, bang goes the shop
Message 3 of 8 (860 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@Koochi-Q I usually feed any Ultimate Accelerants to my Loba's lol. Only if we don't have a lifeline in the squad though XD

Message 4 of 8 (808 Views)

★★★ Pro

Maybe it's "champion's effect"! I found myself more toxic playing Revenant and Caustic, yet more relaxed and chill when I'm playing Lifeline...

It might sound a little absurd, but have you ever consider that maybe it's the effect of skin colors, dialogue lines and other unique characteristics of a champion that make you feel/act that way?

Like when you play Revenant all you say and all you hear in response is kinda "hate" and "anger", while Loba usually talk sweet and kind... "thanks beautiful"

Message 5 of 8 (790 Views)

Hero
@Alphabets heh its role playing at its best its what games was built around from the late 90's to now. Perfectly fine to take the role of your legend and be as they would be. Haha

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 6 of 8 (784 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Alphabets Nah, and even if thats the case for you, you are supposed to be toxic with Caustic. No point in using toxic gases when they aren't toxic.
Message 7 of 8 (778 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Alphabets Not at all, I’m hazardous as a person, hazardous/toxic as a gamer but I don’t portray my character’s personality. I’m the most helpful teammate you’ll have... until I see you sucking... than I can play Mother Theresa in a multiplayer game and you’ll hear stuff the Pope has never heard before XD
Message 8 of 8 (746 Views)