Anyone else not looking forward to season 5?

by Marge010

Original Post

Anyone else not looking forward to season 5?

★★★★ Guide

With the recent leaks I've seen I'm starting to feel a bit worried about season 5. The leaks indicate that the map update is only on kings canyon. This means that the game will probably be more focused on this map and less on worlds edge. If not then it will only be a matter of time before people start to complain that they are not getting enough time to play the new update. I really hate Kings canyon map and avoid playing it completely but I can only imagine worlds edge will have less playing time. Anyone else not looking forward to season 5?

Message 1 of 47 (585 Views)

Re: Anyone else not looking forward to season 5?

★★★ Pro
@Marge010 Yeah if it's KC then I'm looking forward to it, believe it or not it's possible to adapt to things you don't like instead of complaining until it's gone, I've had to do it on WE since it launched and have no problem playing it until KC comes on rotation, you and everyone who complained until KC after dark was removed should try that sometime.
Message 2 of 47 (573 Views)

★★ Pro

@Pretzelnutcake Some posts on here really confuse me, like is this guy really complaining (my mistake, "concerned") about new content, at a time that we know very little about it?

Message 3 of 47 (547 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

If they make ranked KC, I’ll just keep ditching my team and placing top 5 solo until I get to gold then quitting.

I mean if they want to keep pushing that awful map, then they can go watch some players go 2v3 on the drops and die more.  Good luck with that.

Message 4 of 47 (538 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@KelRiever I guess you enjoy walks in the countryside.
Message 5 of 47 (533 Views)

★★★ Pro
@KelRiever You're the kind of teammate I get in most casual games sadly, too incompetent to pull their weight in a fight so prefers to land safe and farm xp instead of learning to get good, enjoy your tree or bush or whatever you hide in I suppose.
Message 6 of 47 (506 Views)

★★ Pro
@KelRiever just don't play ranked then, you hate the map but you ruin the match for your teammates, this is why people hate randoms, y'all can be so selfish sometimes.
Message 7 of 47 (485 Views)

@Marge010 I enjoy both maps. They both have different strategies. Sniping and mid range is a bit more effective on WE. KC is a much faster pace with much more third partying. You can run KC with nothing but two CQC guns.

The variation is fun for me. Who knows what the update to KC will bring.. Why would you already take a negative opinion of it when you have not seen it? Give it a chance, the map might end up surprising you and you might enjoy it.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 47 (483 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I don't like kings canyon at all and I will only play on worlds edge. With the current map rotation I have been switching off when it lands on KC. No updates to the map will change that for me. I love playing apex but only on worlds edge. I don't like the game on KC so I don't play it. My concern is that it seems like it's the game will be more focused on the KC map which means I will end playing the game less than I do now which I'm disappointed about and eventually I'll stop playing all together. 

Message 9 of 47 (445 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@apostolateofDOOM I DO!  But only on that awful map.

World's Edge is super fun and deserves play.  King's Canyon deserves to be rolled out for nostalgic events only and then put in the basement with the rest of the step children again.

Message 10 of 47 (397 Views)