Re: Anyone else laggin out today?

by KezzaWezzaMezza

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I play from India (Singapore servers) and yea the servers were horrible during evening. (my time that is about from 5 hours before from now)

I had played this morning, around 12 hours before from now and in the morning they were only normally bad!! just like any other day! I only had to leave a match once every 3 or so matches in the morning but while playing in the evening, I just couldn't get a single match on a decent server!! I would have the ping sign (needle inside the circle) or worse, the dreaded graph/crooked-line that causes super bad lag/sync issues!!

I guess they are really really cheaping out on the servers huh?

Message 11 of 17 (288 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Im beginning to suspect that there is no matchmaking bug, im thinking the player count has dropped so  they are matching players outside of their regions intentionally to keep queue times down.

Message 12 of 17 (277 Views)

★★★★ Pro

yeah lagging out to main menu. after three code leafs and I'm able to join a game / server.

Message 13 of 17 (256 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

did either of you try to change the server to a different one? I have tried HongKong, which is a higher ping server for me but its much much better! (92ms-104ms) I think their Singapore servers are just messed up!

Message 14 of 17 (230 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You can't choose the server on Xbox. The only time that option is available is when you can't join a server.

Message 15 of 17 (220 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

oh that is unfortunate

Message 16 of 17 (215 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@lepo5 wrote:

You can't choose the server on Xbox. The only time that option is available is when you can't join a server.

According to Google you can

• Step 1: On the main menu screen, stay idle for at least 2 minutes
  • Step 2: Enter accessibility settings from the menu and then exit them
  • Step 3: Press the R3 button (Click right stick on Xbox One) after exiting from the accessibility settings
  • Step 4: This will show up a new menu that shows data center and pings for each of them.
Message 17 of 17 (194 Views)