Anyone else hate the bow already?

by Marge010

Original Post

Re: Anyone else hate the bow already?

@hayhor She's not terrible, I had a few 3 game wins streak with her. It's just the mode is such a fast pace. You don't have time to hide in a corner and wait for the shield regen to do much. It does give you a few extra hit points that the enemy does not get.

I feel like Fuse or ramp would actually be decent in this mode the knuckle cluster stuns and does some damage. Ramps walls and the increase in ammo she gets on LMG.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 21 of 49 (259 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@DarthValtrexI have already figured out who my teams meta will be in arena mode. LL for res and heals Crypto for easy shield breaks and wattson for shield regens seeing the mode is not producing a lot of heals. So i feel these 3 together will dominate the arena because of their ults and passives.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 22 of 49 (257 Views)

Champion
@E9ine_AC Interesting. So no gibby?
Message 23 of 49 (253 Views)

Hero
@hayhor Gibby can't heal nor can he res 2 at once. Her heal drone will be highly needed in bad situations. Gibby can only quick res inside his bubble which has quite a high cool down. when i think these things out its purely math to me. LL with gold backpack resing 2 teammates to half health and shields will be much greater advantage over a quick res gibby. The cool down is just to long to be real beneficial.

Message 24 of 49 (248 Views)

Champion
@E9ine_AC Yeah the gold backpack shouldnt even be a thing in arenas.
Message 25 of 49 (243 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Marge010 nope. its fun af
Message 26 of 49 (227 Views)

★ Expert

I've missed the memo. I've never done more than 11 damage with the bow yet people hit for 70. What am I doing wrong?

Message 27 of 49 (217 Views)

Champion
@EdwardDLuffy 11? How? When I used it a couple games body shots were around 70. I saw some 60s which I assumed were different legends or leg/arm.
Message 28 of 49 (211 Views)

Hero
@hayhor For the ranked version I feel the gold backpack does need to be there. If not as high-end ranked tend to be mid-range fights for a lot this will def give them knocks. I can't see pushing a team in higher-end lobbies without knowing some are really broke and knocked which won't be till most likely final rings.

This is an assumption on my end by looking at the current ranked system how ring 3-4 closes and there are still 7 teams left sometimes more. I feel it will be played very smart and strategized. The backpack should help make the round a little longer. I would prefer the res. This means they eventually are running out of heals seeing very little in there. This means at some point you will know when to push when they stop having shields.

Message 29 of 49 (205 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Marge010 I think arrows should be limited to 12 per slot. If it's actually gonna do this much damage with this fire rate than the make it so the shots are valuable and not just fired in hopes of hitting
Message 30 of 49 (202 Views)