Re: Anyone else hate LOGGY ACRES with a passion?

by arit0824

Original Post

Anyone else hate LOGGY ACRES with a passion?

★ Guide

Like, this map favors plants so disgustingly hard that it's hard for me when playing Zombie to even try once I get to the carrying the bomb part of the map.

Whenever I play plants on this map I just go chomper and camp the bomb spot with traps and I always see a ton of potatoe bombs as well. I think I've seen Zombies win this map maybe twice and it's because they were hard stomping. I just feel like it's way too hard to get those bombs over the bridge and even when you do the choke point at the bomb point makes it too easy to trap up.

Message 1 of 6 (463 Views)

★★★★ Guide

The final cap zones are some of the many many things wrong with this game. 

Message 2 of 6 (448 Views)

★ Guide

Wait what? Sorry I never had this problem, maybe other does. That’s actually a map I like looking forward too. I’ve seen equal amounts of wins and loses with zombies. I hate the drill map as plants and I hate the broadcast map as zombies. The broadcast one I can hardly get past the first place or third place as zombie. I don’t know what it is with the broadcast  map though. Drill as plants just has a bit too much cover and health, and obviously everyone is just killing each other, because people love vanquishes.

Message 3 of 6 (444 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Most of the time this one seems to come down which team is actually acting like a team. I've found the best strategy is to have 3 zombies to a single bomb and to go wide right. Don't take the bridge. Take down the plants that come after the bomb carrier, and if the bomb carrier goes down, someone else picks up the bomb and keeps going. 

It also helps if a group of zombies, who aren't carrying the bomb, continuously try rush and take out plants at the goal. That way they are also available to pick up dropped bombs on their way there.

I honestly feel this one is about 1/3 victory zombies. 

Message 4 of 6 (434 Views)

I recently noticed that if a plant touches the sparking cargo in the beginning of the final point, the cargo proceeds.

Like the beginning of the final point of cheese stage, please defending team can stall for time in that stopping cargo time.

Message 5 of 6 (317 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@CharlesHlcBendel It worka like a cut scene
Message 6 of 6 (309 Views)