Anyone else feel the drop rate for legendaries is a bit silly?

by Inkdot_42

Original Post

Re: Anyone else feel the drop rate for legendaries is a bit silly?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@Nikolaus_Nelson wrote:

since the 75k pack is guarenteed 5 sticker parts if you put 20m into that you'd of gotten 266 characters there aren't even 200 so you'd have all the legendaries also the 15k pack doesn't give character parts i think

Pretty much everything you wrote is wrong. First 75k packs don't drop legendaries, they are just a shortcut to unlock the regular variants. Secondly 15k packs do give character stickers.

I wonder what gives most chances for legendary characters (I dont care about anything else, already unlocked it all). 15k packs or 35k packs?

Message 21 of 47 (763 Views)

★ Guide

with RNG it's higher % chance or more chances to roll.

(these are just made up for the sake of argument)

35k packs let's say have a 3% chance to roll a legendary item.

15k packs lets say have a 1% chance.

You can roll once at a higher % chance or more often with a lower percent chance.

So most chances seem to be the 15k packs since they are cheaper and you're rolling RNG more often.

Message 22 of 47 (758 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Yeah I know how the math works. I just wonder what is the best option for this game. Standard smile

I guess we don't know yet. But i have a hunch that 15k packs are the way to go...

Message 23 of 47 (754 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

This is what makes them legendary.

They wouldn't be legendary if every single person who has played this game a lot for the past weeks already had it.

Message 24 of 47 (751 Views)

★ Guide

I'm level 500 something. Just 1 legendary hat, man

At least I have all legenadries characters from CI

Message 25 of 47 (749 Views)

★ Guide

Wow, just came out one part of Disco Chomper 

Message 26 of 47 (745 Views)

★ Guide

@Inkdot_42 wrote:

Yeah I know how the math works. I just wonder what is the best option for this game. Standard smile

I guess we don't know yet. But i have a hunch that 15k packs are the way to go...

lol, i guess it sounds like I was trying to teach you 1 + 1.

I'm doing the 35k packs because the ratio of it offers is what I want more than what 2 - 15k packs offers. Yes, I'd like to get some legendary variants but there's still so many variants I want. I have the Peashooter box of Fireworks hat...which I think fires off fireworks every time you get a kill or something. I have no variants of him yet. If I could wear a sad panda hat I would right now.

Message 27 of 47 (740 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Level 600.  I have gotten 2 legendary character pieces, 3 hats, and 1 ability (not legendary).  The abilities seem even more rare than the legendary characters, and they are more important to game play...  All of the drop rates need to be increased as the vast majority of the player base will never see this stuff.

Message 28 of 47 (739 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I think its fair considering you can get some out of infinity mode.  In fact, its more than generous considering you can get them from 15k packs at a chance. 

Needs to be left just the way it is. 

Message 29 of 47 (735 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

The infinity ones are a special case, easy to get and basically just re skins of the original variants with a party time trigger. This thread is not about the "legendary" Party variants. Just drops from sticker packs.

Saving up for another run. At 300k at the moment. 5,2 million total spent so far and still nada...

Message 30 of 47 (730 Views)