Anyone else feel like the game just purposely screws you over on 80% of matches?

by DaDeDimson

Original Post

Anyone else feel like the game just purposely screws you over on 80% of matches?

★★★ Guide

Horrible teammates, getting downed when the other person should’ve easily dropped first, aim assist, getting third partied battle after battle, like cmon man, every single match?? Ain’t no way 

Message 1 of 12 (588 Views)

Re: Anyone else feel like the game just purposely screws you over on 80% of matc

Champion
@DaDeDimson Pretty much. Just stamped it with a big dirty red "SBMM" stamp and just been done with it xD or any lag issues. I also don't really understand how I trade so much. Nothing more annoying than getting downed at the same time as your enemy to have your teammates on the other side of the map.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 12 (584 Views)

Re: Anyone else feel like the game just purposely screws you over on 80% of matc

★★★ Guide
@GH0STEDbyME Telling you lol, also how you can jump the second the ticker hits 0 and yet 2-3 other squads beat you to a landing area. This game cheats me constantly.
Message 3 of 12 (575 Views)

★★ Expert

@DaDeDimson that's SBMM in a nutshell, it prioritizes making a match instead of putting you with "similarly skilled" players. 

It's kind of a slap in the face when you're good at the game, you get someone who's level 14 versus 3 time Predator players, and Respawn goes, "Yeah this is fair." 

Message 4 of 12 (565 Views)

★★★ Guide
@pastaclown Man, the last 3-4 seasons I’ve been able to reach diamond, have eyes set on master, know I can do it skill-wise. But I don’t think I’ll even get to diamond during this half of the season.
Message 5 of 12 (550 Views)

Champion
@pastaclown It's like "Hmmm you can easily carry these guys against preds..Right? RIGHT?!!" xD

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 6 of 12 (547 Views)

★★★ Guide
@GH0STEDbyME So dumb, it took me a while when this game first came out to get a feel for it, so i sucked for a while, but my K/D hasn’t fully recovered from it. So as a result, I still get screwed to this day in matchmaking on well over half of my matches.
Message 7 of 12 (538 Views)

★ Guide

They must do something about the third parties. Its super annoying when you like wipe out whole squad and run out everything trying to loot and heal up. Third parties just show up and took all advantage. Is not fair.

Message 8 of 12 (531 Views)

★★★ Expert
@DaDeDimson Percentage is not correct. In an ideal world where players would be absolutely equal in skills, the winrate would be 5% (1/20 teams), so the losses would actually be 95%, not 80. For duos, even worse, 96.66% loss percentage.
Message 9 of 12 (486 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@DaDeDimson This isnt even the worst problem. I constantly get teammates that drop with 10 other squads so you legit fight with at least 6 people to pick up a p2020 and even if you survive there isnt any ammo left and there are no restores in the area so basicly the next team you fight has significent chances of ending your team
Message 10 of 12 (467 Views)