Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Anyone else champion of tarsis reputation keep showing 0-50000?

by PhantexGaming

Original Post

Anyone else champion of tarsis reputation keep showing 0-50000?

★★★★ Novice

Ever since last week. whenever i get any reputation. For some reason my arcanist reputation shows 0-50000. Now today after the patch. Not only is my Arcanist reputation  showing 0-50000,  but now my Freelancer reputation is doing the same thing. Once it does that. i show no more reputation gain.

i attached a screenshot to show what is happening!

I also posted in bug reports last week. It looks like i am possibly the only one having this bug, as not 1 person even responded.

Here is the link to that post also.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Arcanist-reputation-showing-0-50000-and-no-rep-for-world-event...

Message 1 of 7 (222 Views)

★ Pro

Ouch! Not heard of that happening to anyone, but I would be furious if that happened to me.

Hope that someone from EA can run this up the flag pole and get it looked at for you though.

Message 2 of 7 (208 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

It's a common bug that happens when you get closer to the 50k. I had this happen before I finished champion of tarsis 3 weeks ago. Don't panic! It's just a visual bug.

Message 3 of 7 (197 Views)

@Hypnosphere wrote:

Ever since last week. whenever i get any reputation. For some reason my arcanist reputation shows 0-50000. Now today after the patch. Not only is my Arcanist reputation  showing 0-50000,  but now my Freelancer reputation is doing the same thing. Once it does that. i show no more reputation gain.

It does appear to be a display issue, if you check your challenge totals when you are the fort, it's all still there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 4 of 7 (173 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

speaking of this challenge, do party kills count towards it or is it really just the player themselves? i have X amount of people i need to defeat for another part of it and am curious... collective rewards would be great.

Message 5 of 7 (156 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@ TheRealNichivo k cool. ty for the info and re assurance.

Message 6 of 7 (112 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@SofaJockeyUK       ty as well for the info.

Message 7 of 7 (111 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help