Re: Anyone care to explain what happened to me here?

by wongcung

Original Post

Anyone care to explain what happened to me here?

★ Expert

Never had anything like this happen before. The game was already not allowing me to charge my sheild or heal, and then this happens ...

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/edwardelric6529/video/115219384

Message 1 of 11 (319 Views)

★★ Pro
@EdwardDLuffy Teleport Hacker , reported !!!
Message 2 of 11 (316 Views)

Champion
@EdwardDLuffy That's a known issue someone else posted a video of. You lose your shield and the replicator tries to fix you up 🤣
Message 3 of 11 (308 Views)

★★★ Expert
@EdwardDLuffy Yes. I see there is some prediction error, so the server might be missing some updates from you. At the moment you got shot, the server had some different data and most probably it got some error when trying to simulate your position and it decided to reset your position to 0,0,0. If you look at the map, you will notice that you got teleported at the very center of it.
Message 4 of 11 (299 Views)

★ Expert
@DoYaSeeMe I had used that Replicator but right at the start of the game
Message 5 of 11 (286 Views)

★★★ Guide

@EdwardDLuffy its a glitch where if you get downed you get teleported to a replicator if you used it. Was one side not working if so then thats what happened.

Message 6 of 11 (272 Views)

★★★ Expert
@EdwardDLuffy Actually, looking again at your video, that's not 0,0,0. Maybe it's the last "safe" position, before the errors started appearing. When a simulation can't resolve the prediction issues, it's normal to backtrack (you probably noticed sometimes that you are moved backwards in laggy matches) but maybe the previous steps weren't properly saved.
Message 7 of 11 (265 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@EdwardDLuffy It's a known bug : Player gets knocked down, then teleported to a crafting station

https://trello.com/b/ZVrHV38P/apex-tracker

I expect they will fix in Season-7.

Message 8 of 11 (251 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

It's been a weird day. In an earlier game we were down to four squads when our Mirage got downed and fell into a hole at the edges of the buildings around the Geyser. There was gunfire going off all around us but not only could Mirage not get out of the hole, the game would not allow us to revive him. After twenty seconds of blundering around I came up with the bright idea of punching him which still did not get him out of the hole but our Crypto managed to get into a position where we could revive him. After that clusterfoxtrot we ended up winning even though the last enemy squad was camped in one of the building surrounded by Caustic traps,

Message 9 of 11 (248 Views)

★ Guide

Rev: "someone is going to pay for that" bwhahahaa

EA/Respawn: *Shrugs*, erm nope

Message 10 of 11 (235 Views)