Re: Anyone Else's Imp Freeze Up?

by Screion

Original Post

Anyone Else's Imp Freeze Up?

★★★★★ Guide

Upon exiting the mech. my Imp just froze in place. I was then killed because I couldn't fire back or escape. I'm on Xbox.

Message 1 of 20 (457 Views)

★★ Guide
@tristkiss I've had this issue multiple times with various characters. Not just the imp. It will freeze for about 2 seconds. No control input at all. I figured it had something to do with ping issues combined with something on the server or software end of things.
Message 2 of 20 (451 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@newbebop I know to this day, on GW2 I'll be in a match, and sometimes in the heat of battle the entire game will freeze for about 3-4 secs, I tend to die at those time. But BFN is a new type of freeze where it's just me frozen and I can see everything moving in the game.
Message 3 of 20 (443 Views)

★★ Guide
@tristkiss Yeah. I'm talking about BFN too.
Message 4 of 20 (441 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I should also mention, I have the longer lasting second jump equipped for Imp, and the camera acts completely janky when this is used. Where it jerks from one position to another (low then higher placed position) if you double jump then glide using the left stick sprint. Something the Devs need to address.

Message 5 of 20 (433 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I'm on PC and i have the same problem. The moment the mech actually explodes the Imp freezes in place. I have even video footage of that.

And it only happens when i exit the mech, not when it got destroyed.

Message 6 of 20 (410 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@tristkiss My imp freezes EVERY time I use mech escape, it's awful! There are a couple of threads about it in the bug report pages
Message 7 of 20 (378 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Yes. Not every time but it has happened here and there.

Message 8 of 20 (362 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@ToastedSarnie I'm also noticing sometimes when I either use my missile attack, or start taking heavy fire from plants while in the mech, I'll kind of freeze up too. It's weird. Have you ever had this?

I'll try to record it next time it happens.
Message 9 of 20 (331 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Iron_Guard8 It's not every single time for me either.
Message 10 of 20 (330 Views)