Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Anychance of powercap (Don't want to be to strong on Normal)

by nt82777

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Anychance of powercap (Don't want to be to strong on Normal)

★★★★ Novice

Hi Team, Anychance power cap on each difficulty (i.e. on Hard power are reduce to 350?)
Because there's a lot of time that my friend just start playing anthem
but I don't want to join them because i'm too powerful and might ruin their experience (Too strong)  

Message 1 of 5 (79 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Champion

Normal is fairly easy to solo, so you’d probably make the missions too easy simply by joining, unless you bump up the difficulty to Hard (story missions should be ok on Hard even with two people).

Like others have said, you could also just craft yourself a loadout of Uncommons just to play with that friend (if right now you have nothing but Masterworks and Legendaries to choose from).

And don’t worry about the level difference, a level 30 pilot in an Uncommon loadout will be about as powerful as a level 3 pilot with a loadout of the same grade. Obviously, you’ll be more efficient due to experience, but that’s a whole different story.

Heroes and Champions are community members recognized for being helpful, constructive, and positive. More info here.

We don’t work for EA. Our opinions are our own.

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (52 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
You could actually save/craft a few difficulty appropriate items, and save a different loadout for the lower difficulty.
Message 2 of 5 (72 Views)

★★★ Guide
Just play on Hard or host them and play on GM1. I did the whole pre-30 play on Hard. The enemies scale to your level individually anyways so it won't make you steamroll them. I also had a Uncommon lvl 25 Colossus friend join us for a GM1 Tyant Mines run and he did fine. If an Uncommon can do a Stronghold, your friend can do their missions.
Message 3 of 5 (62 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

but every one loves doing 9999 to a titan

Message 4 of 5 (58 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

Normal is fairly easy to solo, so you’d probably make the missions too easy simply by joining, unless you bump up the difficulty to Hard (story missions should be ok on Hard even with two people).

Like others have said, you could also just craft yourself a loadout of Uncommons just to play with that friend (if right now you have nothing but Masterworks and Legendaries to choose from).

And don’t worry about the level difference, a level 30 pilot in an Uncommon loadout will be about as powerful as a level 3 pilot with a loadout of the same grade. Obviously, you’ll be more efficient due to experience, but that’s a whole different story.

Heroes and Champions are community members recognized for being helpful, constructive, and positive. More info here.

We don’t work for EA. Our opinions are our own.
Message 5 of 5 (53 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help