Re: Anybody rank up 2 Battle Pass accounts ?

by hayhor

Original Post

Anybody rank up 2 Battle Pass accounts ?

★★★★★ Expert

I used to rank up BP only my main account but since I rank up my 2nd account to 90 last season and I see Bang and lifeline cool skins,

I bought 2 battle pass for both of them.

I play both of them everyday, main account level 37, 2nd account level 26.

I just feel a lot of works. I probably stop this workload and just back to level up my main account next season.

Message 1 of 20 (614 Views)

★★ Expert

@asukojo Playing Apex twice as long for the same rewards? Apex? Why? You really should save yourself the trouble and just focus on one account.

Message 2 of 20 (611 Views)

Champion
@asukojo You are nuts! 🤣
Message 3 of 20 (604 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@asukojo I’m just giving you xp cause you’re off the rocker and you know it.
Message 4 of 20 (579 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Koochi-Q @hayhor @pastaclown That Bangelore and lifeline skins made me loose my mind :P

I thought since I can level up both account last season (110 & 90) so I can just buy BP once for 2nd account and level up both accounts to max this season.

Didn't realize it's huge time commitment. I probably stop pushing once reach level 50 on 2nd account and just go as far as it can.

Lesson learn...hopefully they don't tempted me with another BP skin that I can't resist.

Message 5 of 20 (576 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@asukojo @Koochi-Q @hayhor @pastaclown 

You never know you might get banned one day hehe so many forum posts 😅 it's good to have a 2nd account. I don't have the time but good job!

Message 6 of 20 (563 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@asukojo Umm no lol. I only have one account. I couldn't imagine trying to play on 2 different accounts lol.
Message 7 of 20 (558 Views)

★ Pro
@asukojo
No, but it's not that hard.
Around 10 evenings is enough to complete BP.
Message 8 of 20 (534 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@SlivPTS If you're completing a BP in 10 days you're in a class by yourself lol. So please don't speak for the rest of us lol.
Message 9 of 20 (532 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@Lord_Scorpion34
Everyone can. Key here is to play with 1-2 week breaks and do challenges. If you will play 10 evenings in a row, then you will reach maybe BP lvl 60.

Message 10 of 20 (524 Views)