Re: Anybody experiencing no reg's recently?

by AkumaSanji

Original Post

Anybody experiencing no reg's recently?

★★★★★ Guide

So I talked about how the servers on EU are weird, my connection is okay, latency is fine, no packet loss 

Still getting micro ruberbands, getting killed through rocks, audio cuts out most of the time 

Today I started to notice a lot of no reg's I didn't really given much attention to it because I though it's just me, but today it happened 3 times that I was close to the enemy, cross hair was on him clearly pumped a full 301 mag and nothing, picked up the Eva pumping and nothing, and I can go on

Anybody else experiencing this? Because it's getting really bad

Message 1 of 5 (203 Views)

★★ Pro
@Renegade_Prime86 sometimes yeah, not that often though, the weird thing is I always experienced no reg only with pathfinder...
Message 2 of 5 (201 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@bosourd To be fair it wasn't that bad in the recent day's but today was horrible
Message 3 of 5 (199 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

they have been the reason i did quit the game about 2 months ago. now in the last week i experienced this only 2-3 times. but it still seems to be a problem

Message 4 of 5 (187 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Renegade_Prime86 almost every times, especially when there is a lot of things happening around and as @bosourd said pathfinder is the most one with no reg.
but the issues is that it's not missing 1 or 2 shots out of a full mag , when no reg happens it will be with half of the mag.
a lot of times when I shoot using two weapons all shots from the second weapon will not reg ,it will not show a single shot of the second one in death recap because of course I will be dead after that and my opponent will dancing over my box thinking that he/she is the god od apex by killing me Frown

Message 5 of 5 (133 Views)