Re: Anybody curious about what gun enemy use to kill you?

by SixthOTD

Original Post

Anybody curious about what gun enemy use to kill you?

★★★★★ Expert

Sometimes, I got instant death, not sure what hit me, truck, bazoka, or spagehti, and can't rest in piece.

Anybody curious about what gun enemy use to kill you ?

While some gun are obvious from the sound, but some doesn't when shot from medium/long distance or they're so many battle nearby.

If we can have kill cam, that's even better.

Message 1 of 13 (416 Views)

★★★ Expert

What legend do you play?  Is it one with the low profile debuff?

Cause I made thread a little back about getting instant deaths as Wraith and my suspicion that low profile debuff is bugged.

I recently took 2 hits from a devotion with full health and lvl 1 body shield and somehow died to that.

Even tho it deals 18 damage per shot, and even if they both headshot (which I know at least 1 hit did not) it still shouldn't be possible to die from 2 hits.

Message 2 of 13 (405 Views)

★★ Expert

@Wingmannedbro 

+1

I only use wraith if I have a challenge to complete with her...I got destroyed a few times...way too easily

Heart

Message 3 of 13 (397 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I want to know not only what gun but also what attachments.  Most times I know the gun but I want to know what their attachments were for sure.  My theory is no recoil macro's are run by the majority of players and it no doubt allows people to be accurate outside optimal ranges without proper sites and attachments.

Message 4 of 13 (388 Views)

★★★ Expert

@jumanjaydazed wrote:

@Wingmannedbro 

+1

I only use wraith if I have a challenge to complete with her...I got destroyed a few times...way too easily

Heart

Yeah it's noticable, a guy killed me with a prowler on burst fire, he shot one burst of 5 bullets, and I saw 4 bullet trails that was massive misses. 

I got 1 shotted with a single hit while having full health, and full blue armor.

Recently happened again, 2 devotion hits, 2nd one seemed to be a headshot, and I died with full health and lvl 1 armor.

It has to be bugged.

Message 5 of 13 (375 Views)

★★ Pro

On death it could list the sources of damage last three seconds before death.

At least that would reveal you probably were hit by someone else as well.

Message 6 of 13 (354 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@asukojo I usually know by the sound of the gun. Thats how I usually decide to engage a squad we see or not. If I hear a devotion/havoc in the distance without charging up and only for slight burst and I see someone getting downed I’m like ‘nope, not going there🤣’.

But usually only if I get shot from behind I start second guessing sometimes. But yea killcam or seeing the guy’s banner with his loadout or gun would make a difference
Message 7 of 13 (342 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@asukojo wrote:

Sometimes, I got instant death, not sure what hit me, truck, bazoka, or spagehti, and can't rest in piece

In these cases, you can pretty much bet it was a Kraber. Most times though I can tell from the sound of the gun.

Message 8 of 13 (316 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@asukojo wrote:

Sometimes, I got instant death, not sure what hit me, truck, bazoka, or spagehti, and can't rest in piece.

Anybody curious about what gun enemy use to kill you ?

While some gun are obvious from the sound, but some doesn't when shot from medium/long distance or they're so many battle nearby.

If we can have kill cam, that's even better.

Just a kill banner would be nice. Player:X killed you with: XXXX. That was mentioned a while back on here as a suggestion, but you can spectate the killer and see what they are using I suppose.

Message 9 of 13 (310 Views)

Champion

Theres been a few posts about instagibs tbh, peacekeeper seems to be one of the main offenders. So we're either lagging in such a way that extra shots are fired without us seeing them or something is up with the game. 

Its not frequent enough to bother me  so i'm just gonna call it shenanigans and leave it at that lol.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 10 of 13 (309 Views)