Any way to get the week 1 founder skin? Must've misunderstood the page

by Sikboy1029

Original Post

Any way to get the week 1 founder skin? Must've misunderstood the page

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I thought today was the last day to get it so I bought the game and see I get the week 2 gift, may just refund and wait and see what comes with the deluxe edition when it releases. It's just a skin but my ocd would want the whole set if I buy in early.pvz.jpg

Message 1 of 8 (430 Views)

Re: Any way to get the week 1 founder skin? Must've misunderstood the page

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Sikboy1029Skin is exclusive, which should mean it wont be available ever again. U can just upgrade to the deluxe edition from the founder edition anyway. So any content in the deluxe edition can be obtained from just purchasing the upgrade at launch. No need for a refund. Also if im being honest, it isnt even that good anyway 🤷🏼‍♂️ Once you start getting the super rare costumes like the all star one from this week you quickly forget about all the other stuff.

Message 2 of 8 (423 Views)

★★★★ Novice

What an odd way to do it by weeks and lock them away, if there is no way to retroactively get it I probably will just refund and wait on it. As I said I bought it today thinking I'd still get the week one stuff, thanks for the reply.

Message 3 of 8 (407 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Sikboy1029 So you’d rather, get a refund, not be able to play the game for 4 more weeks, miss out on all the rest of the exclusive cosmetics that nobody else will ever get and then pay considerably more at launch for the same game? 😅

you do realise that the founders edition is a $10 discounted version of the full game right? If you wait until launch you’ll be paying $10 more for less stuff than you get if you play now. Then considering you want the deluxe edition, thats probably an extra $10 as well, so youre gonna get a refund to wait 4 more weeks to pay $20 more? 😂 ok?
Message 4 of 8 (401 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@RockScorpion384 Nope, I'd rather wait for a sale if I can't get them all, didn't say I'd buy deluxe right away, said I'd wait and see what it has.
Message 5 of 8 (394 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Sikboy1029 ok 🙄
Message 6 of 8 (392 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Message 7 of 8 (390 Views)

★★★★ Novice

added the page I'm referring to in the op

Message 8 of 8 (316 Views)