Re: Any plans for a solo mode?

by ImSnowflakee

Original Post

Any plans for a solo mode?

★★ Apprentice

The game is fun as is but sometimes you get a string of games with questionable teammates. It would be nice to unwind in a nice solo match for a while to mellow out that frustration. 

Message 1 of 9 (347 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is the second worst part about the game after the hacks. It forces you to team up with 2 random ppl, or you have to play with 2 friends. You just can't simply get 2 half-decenc team mates every game. Either they will drop you instantly in the biggest fights or jump alone......It's a disaster.

Message 2 of 9 (318 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Ehhh I get it, randoms are often pretty garbage. But the game balancing for solos is way off, the characters are designed to work together, caustic would be strong af whereas characters like lifeline and wraith would suffer without back up or players to support, lifelines passive wouldn't even function.

Just use lfgs and add friends to play with.

Message 3 of 9 (283 Views)

★★★ Novice
Lifeline's passive would still work, as she gets the faster healing benefits from it. Its just the revive shield thats useless.
Message 4 of 9 (276 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I'm not the best player but I always work for the team win. Yesterday was just a string on teammates that ran off alone to camp for kills. It's weird to me that players only care about kills and not the overall W.

One player, I ask to join the squad instead of running off alone, said they didn't care about the team and only wanted to make sure they got 5K a game. Never won a single match ( I asked), only care about the 5.0 K/D.

Solo mode would be a fun change of pace since I seem to be forced to play solo with the squads I get now but have enemies in packs of 3.

Message 5 of 9 (190 Views)

★★★★ Novice

FYI: If your team isn't teamplaying you can consider it solo mode...

Message 6 of 9 (254 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@ImSnowflakee wrote:
Lifeline's passive would still work, as she gets the faster healing benefits from it. Its just the revive shield thats useless.

Oh I thought it was only her revive speed that was increased. It's her med usage too?

Message 7 of 9 (246 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Except.. it's still not solo mode. Every other enemy in the game will be part of a 3 person team

Message 8 of 9 (222 Views)

★★★ Novice

@HoodedWildKard 

Yeah, She heals 25% faster than the rest of the legends, with any kind of meds.

Message 9 of 9 (218 Views)