Re: Any performance fixes?

by Echo6Echo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Any performance fixes?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Has there been any Performance fixed in todays patch?  Hitreg being one, aim assist better? Mouse input? 

Message 1 of 8 (497 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

Hi @Sc0tch_Whiskey  If your one of the players that had performance issues after 1.1 patch can you take a look in the main topic here.

For hit reg we got a dedicated topic here where I request a bit info from everyone. 

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (319 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@Sc0tch_Whiskey

I'm afraid not.
They did something with the aim assist.
Nothing is mentioned about the hitreg and sort..not suprised realy. So performance wise, im sad to say that this update is not one that brings you back to the game. So disappointed.

Message 2 of 8 (468 Views)
Highlighted

★ Pro

Have you actually played since the update and confirmed nothing changed? We all know they like to stealth fix/break/nerf/buff things.

Message 3 of 8 (444 Views)

Champion

@Sc0tch_Whiskey wrote:

Has there been any Performance fixed in todays patch?  Hitreg being one, aim assist better? Mouse input? 

Only played a bit but haven't noticed any improvements so far.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 8 (433 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Nothing changed to bring Scotch back to the game. I know what his problems is and those aint fixed. The stealth fix/nerf/buff thingies are not on i think Scotch and my priorities list. Break things....hmmm.
Message 5 of 8 (412 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Echo6Echo Most of us know each other’s issues now. I was hoping that there was fixes but wasn’t on the patch notes . But sadly not this time.
Message 6 of 8 (396 Views)

Champion

@Sc0tch_Whiskey wrote:
@Echo6EchoMost of us know each other’s issues now. I was hoping that there was fixes but wasn’t on the patch notes . But sadly not this time.

We can only hope that they address the outstanding issues to coincide with the launch of Season 2.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 8 (340 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hi @Sc0tch_Whiskey  If your one of the players that had performance issues after 1.1 patch can you take a look in the main topic here.

For hit reg we got a dedicated topic here where I request a bit info from everyone. 

/Atic 

Message 8 of 8 (320 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help