Any other good FPS games with a solo mode ?

by johnmiceter

Original Post

Re: Any other good FPS games with a solo mode ?

★★ Guide
@Koochi-Q Ahhhhhhhh....... no
Message 11 of 28 (334 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@johnmiceter Titanfall 2, CoD: Advanced Warfare, oldschool modern warfare 1-3
Message 12 of 28 (327 Views)

@johnmiceter I don't think he's being honest with you. The number 1 legend/player right now across all platforms has a KD 5.28 and average damage of 1012 a round.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 13 of 28 (317 Views)

★★ Guide
@DarthValtrex How does 1 work out the number 1 Apex player ? My brother's kd is over 8 and not sure of his average damage.

He has over 100k kills and plays inverted on a controller also.

I think im lucky to have 10k kills total haha.
Message 14 of 28 (303 Views)

@johnmiceter Apex Tracker amongst other things.

If you brother is legit and has a KD of 8 he should stream. That likely makes him the top if not one of the top Apex Legends players in the world. Your brother can easily get famous with those kind of stats and that kind of game play.

Message 15 of 28 (291 Views)

Champion
@DarthValtrex Apex tracker is not always accurate. I highly doubt the top KD in the world is only in the 5s. At one point itemp was like 9 to 9.5 but that was many seasons ago and sbmm combined with queuing with equally skilled friends has knocked him down. Top level preds are lower because they know placement means more. Like Rogue who has been number 1 most of the season is like 3 but they win at a huge rate.

I'd like to see a screenshot cause if it is 8.5 that's awesome.
Message 16 of 28 (289 Views)

Champion
@johnmiceter Any chance of getting a screenshot? You can hide his name if you want.
Message 17 of 28 (287 Views)

@hayhor Yeah and I want his stream/youtube channel info. I'd love to watch him play a KD of 8 is along the lines of Tollis.

If his brother has a decent personality to go with that skill he can easily become a famous streamer.

Message 18 of 28 (283 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@johnmiceter Matchmaking system should be tailored to separate plobbies as much as possible,Lobby 1- randoms play against squads made with randoms( this could also include partially stacked squads ( 2 menbers are sqaud up 1 is not)
Lobby 2- fully stacked squads ( in this lobby in order to fill the lobby everytime a 2 stack+1 random would be aceptable) adsence o 100% random composed squads.
Message 19 of 28 (231 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

This is his kd @DarthValtrex 

Message 20 of 28 (218 Views)