Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Any news on the Mastery System yet...?

by nickc2496

Original Post

Any news on the Mastery System yet...?

★★ Guide

Hi guys,

So i stopped playing Anthem a while ago, not long after i had finished all the post campaign contracts and all that... All there was were repeatable missions and strongholds which i did several times each, and the crazy challenges of doing 100 events and things like that which i tried for a while but that grew stale too. Its obvious the game needs more content, but it also badly needs more progression and reason to even play. As one of the main reasons i was board was not the content itself but the fact my character was stagnant and not growing at all...

I know they are working on the Mastery system which is meant to expand and add to the progression which is fantastic and exactly what the game needs. I know the entire roadmap got pushed back but has anyone heard any news on when this system might make it into the game?

Cheers for any info

N

Message 1 of 4 (182 Views)

Re: Any news on the Mastery System yet...?

★★ Guide

good one!

but really, I wouldn't call it "work".

Message 2 of 4 (165 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@nickc2496 wrote:

Hi guys,

I know the entire roadmap got pushed back but has anyone heard any news on when this system might make it into the game?

Cheers for any info

N

No.

Message 3 of 4 (139 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Only anthem knews lately is the f2p rumor lol
Message 4 of 4 (97 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help