Any news on 1.06 ?

by Kronn90

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Any news on 1.06 ?

★★★ Apprentice

One month since Mass Effect Andromeda was released, the patch 1.05 was very appreciable . But any news , updates on 1.06 , i'm very curious what will you do with the character creation so I hope to have some news soon as possible and I think i'm not the only one Wink

Message 1 of 308 (11,274 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Any news on 1.06 ?

Message 280 of 308 (2,779 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide

Don't expect any news on it until it's days away from happening. It'll probably be mid may before we see another patch. They're supposed to release a new casual outfit and 2 nomad skins in may, so it'll probably coincide with that since you'll probably need to download the files for the outfit and skins. 

Message 2 of 308 (11,227 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

A date or something, no info.

I don't use social networks nor play Zynga games on those so don't know about possible patch chatty there, however I was passed this tweet via PM on another board so can share that one of the most annoying bugs will be addressed in the next patch:

https://twitter.com/tibermoon/status/856487909771399168

Message 3 of 308 (11,221 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Bioware have already stated there will be patches being released over the next 2 months (although they haven't said exactly what month the first of these patches will arrive), so it's most likely the 1.06 patch will drop sometime in May or June

Message 4 of 308 (11,189 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Someday.

Related image

Message 5 of 308 (11,180 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I'm actually on tenterhooks when it's about the next patch. The surmounting silence + long time between patches = randomly big expectations.

A question remains: what if?

Message 6 of 308 (11,145 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Simple, IF they don't then we let both EA and Bioware die as companies.

Message 7 of 308 (11,138 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the posts.

As noted we normally won't have patch dates/notes until shortly before the patch goes live, and when we have that info we'll be sure to post it.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 8 of 308 (11,076 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

ya know david , people would like to know if you all at EA are working on anything for this game , don't get me wrong i love this game but the lack of information on any future patches in the works for single player is disheartening. it been close to over a month since any information was release for single players , i  remember EA or Bioware saying that their would be patches in the next 2 months well it's been a month so where is the next  patch or information on a patch ?

Message 9 of 308 (11,023 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@MeinChurro wrote:

Someday.

Related image

OMG ROFLMAO Nerd

Message 10 of 308 (10,939 Views)