Any good tips for begginer

by XoniaX00

Original Post

Re: Any good tips for begginer

★★★ Expert

I will give you the best tip.

Play R99/Wingman,  or R301/wingman.

Generally the best weapon loadout for mid and close range fighting (not very long range since none of those weapons are snipers)

Different types of weapons will affect your strafe speed when ADS.

So the R99 SMG, and Wingman pistol, will allow you to strafe much faster than the R301 Assault Rifle.

It's important to always have a close range weapon, so you have enough maneuverability to outplay opponent who get in your face, often unexpected.

Also, i'd advise to watch streamers play, you learn a lot from them. Here's a list of people you can follow on twitch.tv

-Shroud

-Dizzy

-Mendokusaii

-NiceWigg (controller user)

-Diegosaurs

-m0xy

-TSM_Viss

-King Richard

-Krafty

-Kephri

-aceu

There's a bunch more, but these are enough to always have someone to watch anyway.

Message 11 of 15 (329 Views)

★★ Guide

First thing I would recommend you to do is to go to training mode and try out each and every weapon..and try to learn their names,fire rates,ammo types and all that stuff

When you are a bit more experienced,then learn recoil rate

YouTube and reddit are your best friends,Do some research on the legends,their abilities and how to play them,see what fits your playstyle,it may be different for everyone

I would recommend watching this youtuber called RayndayGaming,im leaving a link for you here.

https://www.youtube.com/user/evdog805

Really good youtuber with good explanations

Message 12 of 15 (312 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Don't play on PC unless you like getting headshotted from across the map by aimbots. Console the game is more enjoyable. 

Message 13 of 15 (306 Views)

★★★★ Guide

1- which legend i play first 

You really gotta try them all out. We don't know what you like. He simple answer is Lifeline 

2- where to land 

Anywhere, seriously. It doesn't matter. 

3- where to find the best loot 

Anywhere, seriously it doesn't matter 

4- which weapons are the best to kill quick

All of them do. The aim assist in this game is right up there with the likes of destiny (if on console) 

Message 14 of 15 (295 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@XoniaX00

1. Consider Bangalore, a very all rounder legend. Strong by design, good in any situation.
2. Anywhere, just land.
3. Best loot is from other player's corpse. Kill them to loot.
4. Alot. Start with Havoc, Spitfire and R301 as a beginner, easy to use, less recoil, plenty of ammo, fairly strong from beginning til end. After than, consider higher tier but more difficult to use: Wingman, Longbow, R99, Scout or good weapon for specific situation: peacekeeper, eva, Devotion, and many others.
Message 15 of 15 (291 Views)