Any balancing in the near future?

by I_am_C0NFL1CT

Original Post

Any balancing in the near future?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Will we be seeing any actual meaningful buffs/nerfs/etc to any legends/weapons in the near future?

Message 1 of 8 (347 Views)

Re: Any balancing in the near future?

★★★★ Guide

@I_am_C0NFL1CT wrote:

Will we be seeing any actual meaningful buffs/nerfs/etc to any legends/weapons in the near future?

Any suggested Buffs/Nerfs?

Message 2 of 8 (332 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

I don't have any specific info on any imminent changes. I don't really follow Reddit and Twitter. But the last "Live Balance Update" was about a month ago.

"Our goal is to make less frequent, better tested, higher impact changes, so it minimizes the effects on your time spent mastering a particular mechanic, weapon, character, etc. You shouldn't have to read our patch notes every few days just to keep up with how characters and weapons now work."

So the first balancing was a month after release and now it's been a month since the last balance changes. So maybe something could happen soon. Or not. Wondering

https://www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/ay5hh2/live_balance_update_live_on_all_platforms_lets/

Message 3 of 8 (327 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

One that I would really like to see is that Gibraltar shield not pop up on my screen when it activates for some reason when it activates I forget how to aim it drives me nuts so I usually just turn it off so I don’t have to worry about it when I use him

Message 4 of 8 (316 Views)

★ Guide
The wingman needs a serious nerf
Message 5 of 8 (283 Views)

★★ Guide
How so?

I think it's just fine the way it is.
Message 6 of 8 (274 Views)

★ Guide

It's fine the way it is you say???

So it's supposed to do more damage than a sniper at a far distance? It's supposed to out shoot a rifle at medium/long distance?

Message 7 of 8 (263 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Lol As wingman user, there is absolutely no reason I have to give up wingman slot for the sniper.

The only situation when I switch to my auto weapon: Extremely closed range when it's impossible to ADS.

Message 8 of 8 (249 Views)