Any Money Back Policies for bad games? i.e. Fifa 21

by johnyjacques

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Any Money Back Policies for bad games? i.e. Fifa 21

★★ Novice

Hi,

Is there a way to get my money back and you guys can have Fifa 21 back? I have bought this game in and around my birthday when it comes out each year and progressively the game is getting worst...I got the EA pass thing which I am about to cancel because it's become worthless. Fifa 19 was okay enough even with its frustrations to keep me entertained but 20 was a complete mess and I actually went and bought 21 for 60 dollars only to have no desire to try to keep playing the game...often times with past games I would wait a few months for updates and sometimes these updates were good enough to make the games playable but I just don't see this happening with this game, too many obvious flaws and I am beginning to realize this is less a soccer simulation and more an arcade button jab type game. So I ask, is there a refund policy for your games? I think it's unfair that we continue to support with our hard earned money while the game continues to get worse. I'll list some of my biggest gripes down here but there are just too many to really name

1. There's absolutely no defense in this game...someone who plays for the first time could literally pick up the sticks and run circles around defenders and if you really push to get the ball from them 50% of the time it ends up in a foul or penalty

2. The goal keepers are not even in the game...I don't even understand why have goal keepers in this game...even the goals I score sometimes are a joke. The goal keeper no matter the situation seems to have one move and that's to fall down on his * and stick one hand in the air, the ball could be high and he's still falling down...weird

3. Corner kicks should just be an automatic point...there's no technique simply aim, shoot and goal keeper can try to guess

4. Lofted through pass launches 40 yards passed where you're aiming just because...you can tap the pass button and it barely makes a difference or it will just flat out go a different direction from where your aiming. They can't be trusted so you end up just not using them at all

5. Simply logic says a guy running with a ball on his foot can't sprint as fast as he would without it and yet defenders can't seem to keep up with a guy with the ball who was at some point 10 yards in front of him and then a second later is 10 yards passed him heading towards your goal which has a virtually non-existent goalie

6. As dumb as this sounds but replays after scoring are basically dead now that the person who got scored on can choose to skip for the both of us...it was one of the few enjoyments in the later Fifa games to score against someone while playing season online and then force them to re-watch it, that's gone now so there are no more replays now that anyone can skip.

7. No option to call a second defender rendering the defense even more worthless

8. Defenders tend to just stand still until the ball is passing them then suddenly they realize they are in a game

There are just so many flaws in this game...the trick moves that people can fire off with one button and not even know what they are doing but it effectively makes it impossible to get the ball out of their feet without following. I know this game is bad because I play solely seasons online and I have never had so many people quit a game out of frustration as I've had with this...I'd say about 90% of the games I play don't actually finish...Im not expecting changes from this I just want to know really and truly, how do I get my 60$ back?

Message 1 of 3 (351 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Any Money Back Policies for bad games? i.e. Fifa 21

Community Manager

@johnyjacques 

Please see information on Returns and Cancellations here: http://help.ea.com/en/article/returns-and-cancellations/

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (328 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

Feel sorry for people who bought the champions edition. Shocking game play worst ever.  And your right about defence and gks not even there.  And when score looks like your wearing clown shoes.  And some shots looks like your breaking your leg in how it bends

Message 2 of 3 (335 Views)

Community Manager

@johnyjacques 

Please see information on Returns and Cancellations here: http://help.ea.com/en/article/returns-and-cancellations/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 3 of 3 (329 Views)