Any Freezes During Dummie's Big Day LTM Color Selection?

by DoYaSeeMe

Original Post

Any Freezes During Dummie's Big Day LTM Color Selection?

★★★ Expert

I'm curious, did anyone get freezes in the Dummie selection screen, like those "regular"  ones we get so often in Apex?

Message 1 of 8 (448 Views)

Re: Any Freezes During Dummie's Big Day LTM Color Selection?

★★ Expert

nope

Heart

Message 2 of 8 (437 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DoYaSeeMe Not me. In fact I don’t even know what freezes you’re talking about actually. Out of all LTMs this one went the smoothest, then again I didn’t play long.
Message 3 of 8 (415 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@Koochi-QThe game freezes in character selection almost daily, it's a well known issue and I have experienced it way more often than code leaf, code net, etc.. It happened in Grand Soiree as well, but never during Dummie's Big Day. I have a hunch that this is related to the many high detail skins and specific animations that need to be loaded / switched, which is why it probably won't happen in Dummie's.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Game-crashes-on-character-selection-hovering-over-character/td...

Message 4 of 8 (406 Views)

@DoYaSeeMe Not yet, but I’ve been having a lot of server errors that kick me to the sign in screen.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 8 (389 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DoYaSeeMe Ahhh thanks for informing me. Never had that error myself.

Well you know what they say about freezes. I mean I don’t, but you might... if there’s something to say about them XD
Message 6 of 8 (368 Views)

★★★ Guide
@DoYaSeeMe I did once.

For me it always happens when cycling rapidly through the legends. Dummies was no different...

"Ahhhhhh what color do I waaaaaaant"

*freeze*

"Ah. That color. My favorite."
Message 7 of 8 (330 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@DarthValtrexAre you on PS4? I have been having the same issue. Never during a game, just as the game ends.

Message 8 of 8 (319 Views)