Re: Anticheat is working - 32 wins in two days

by Megatf_TwitchTV

Original Post

Anticheat is working - 32 wins in two days

★★ Apprentice

The games I am in have been so much better, I know I have grown as a player but I am encountering so many less cheaters its amazing.  Yesterday I rocked out with 20 wins and today 12, with FIVE OF THOSE WINS IN A ROW!!!!!  

What youre doing is working, please keep it up.  Thank you, I am finally able to enjoy the game again without dying to a cheater every hour.  Started my stream yesterday with 117 Season 1 wins, ended today with 149.  This wouldnt have been possible a month ago with the amount of hackers running rampant.

i will say that we encountered a few cheaters still, but we are talking 4-5 in the last two days, one of which my teammate and I were able to bop by timing a jump right on him (he cant laser us both if we shoot together)

Thanks, still my favorite game and the only one I will stream, excited to see the next dev update with whats in store, if its anything like with what you’ve done to the cheaters lately then itll be great.

Message 1 of 12 (615 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Also, please add death cams so we can help even more by seeing our own deaths

Message 2 of 12 (609 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Just spectate its so obvious

Message 3 of 12 (597 Views)

Great to hear you are enjoying the game :eahigh_file:

Have fun!

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 4 of 12 (578 Views)

★★ Apprentice

The problem with spectating is hackers will avoid fights until I stop watching.  Not all hackers are using obvious hacks, they are often times using subtle cheats so you dont know and pretend to be normal.  The goal of most cheaters isnt to just blatantly hack and ruin games for other people but to get some kind if edge so they can feel good at the game they are cheating in.

Message 5 of 12 (559 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

There is still cheaters in game they are already back!!!!

Message 6 of 12 (541 Views)

★ Guide

what a joke of the day. big clap from me

Message 7 of 12 (536 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Sounds like an opportunity to come beat your chest. Get out of here with that crap.  Nobody is impressed.

Message 8 of 12 (506 Views)

★ Pro
Maybe the hackers were on your team? lol
Message 9 of 12 (496 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Whole lot of just pure hate coming out of handsupdonthack and airbornevipergn, neither of whom have more than 32 wins in the entire season.  These look like the guys who are so bad at the game EVERYBODY is cheating that kills them.  But hey, lets go troll anybody who doesnt have something negative to say about the game, angry little nerds, smdh

Message 10 of 12 (449 Views)