Re: Anti cheat is flaming pile of *

by F340BD

Original Post

Anti cheat is flaming pile of *

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Not playing this pile of steaming hot * until the anti cheat gets better.  I spectate so many noobs that don't even know what they are looting with head lockon aimbots.

Don't get me wrong this game is amazing but your anti cheat is a flaming pile of *.

Message 1 of 14 (653 Views)

Hello @r00tdownX 

They just released this blog post here that they have banned 770.000 players for hacking, in addition to 300.000 accounts blocked (for spammers). You should check that post out yourself.

The anti-cheat system is not something you make once and don't ever look at it again. The cheat makers are desperately trying to come up with new hacks and the Apex developers have to actively adjust the system to counter them. It is a continuous process.

For myself: I've not seen many cheaters anymore in the game. Not everyone that kills me is per definition a cheater. But if you see someone you think is indeed cheating, be sure to use the in game tools or report them here. That will help the devs to improve the anti-cheat even further.

Message 2 of 14 (628 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@DYSPROssium wrote:

Hello @r00tdownX 

They just released this blog post here that they have banned 770.000 players for hacking, in addition to 300.000 accounts blocked (for spammers). You should check that post out yourself.

The anti-cheat system is not something you make once and don't ever look at it again. The cheat makers are desperately trying to come up with new hacks and the Apex developers have to actively adjust the system to counter them. It is a continuous process.

For myself: I've not seen many cheaters anymore in the game. Not everyone that kills me is per definition a cheater. But if you see someone you think is indeed cheating, be sure to use the in game tools or report them here. That will help the devs to improve the anti-cheat even further.

So what just because you haven’t seen them in your game doesn’t mean that others haven’t. Most of the ppl here can tell if someone kill them by hack or not we not all just saying they are back for no reason 

Message 3 of 14 (330 Views)

★★ Guide

@DYSPROssium So what just because you haven’t seen them in your games doesn’t mean others haven’t and Most ppl on here know if they been killed by hack or not 

Message 4 of 14 (595 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Fawned18 wrote:

@DYSPROssium So what just because you haven’t seen them in your games doesn’t mean others haven’t and Most ppl on here know if they been killed by hack or not 

No most people don't.

And that is the main problem.

Message 5 of 14 (590 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@DaAceXD 

You're not considering anything outside your local servers this is obvious so commenting on regions outside your daily experience is an insult to others.

Message 6 of 14 (564 Views)

★★ Guide

@DaAceXD  Come on! When I see someone destroy my whole team in under 3 secs with a R-99 from a distance with perfect shots to our heads and when we spectate him he goes hide in a corner I think we know what we mean when we say hackers are still in game 

Message 7 of 14 (552 Views)

★ Guide

@DaAceXD 

YOUR STILL ON HERE DOWNPLAYING AND COMMENTING ON THE hackers!

ITS CLEAR NOW YOUR A BOTTER DEFENDING YOUR RIGHT TO BOT!! !

HACKERSSSSSSSS

you LEGIT REPLY back to EVERY HACKER POST FROM EVERY ONE THAT MAKES ONE!

Your ..."that guy"

LMFAO!!! what a scubbiedubbie!

Message 8 of 14 (547 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@LockOutz_YT 

Yep,

Because my opinion does not change every 5 minutes.

And your reactions make it worth while every time Standard smile

But i must correct you on 1 thing.

People don't have the right to bot that is why its punished, so there is no point in defending it.

People can only hide the fact that they are using a aim bot.

Unlike in apex when you run faster with shift you don't typ faster with it on the forums.

So there is no point in using it as much.

You sound like a kind of guy who would never be able to teach me anything.

But prove me wrong:

What is a scubbiedubbie?

Message 9 of 14 (521 Views)

★ Guide

@DaAceXD 

looking at your profile you have HUNDREDS of replies to posts ALL to cheating...

EACH OF YOUR REPLIES ARE....ITS NOT THAT BAD.... YOUR OVERREACTING... then in some you go on to say its not bad at all and that there  arnt "any" hackers.

now your reply here is only people hide they are aimbotting?

you have pages and pages of replies for MONTHS downplaying and degrading EACH DIFFERENT PERSONS VIEW ON THE SUBJECT (145 Posts to be exact)!!!!

thats a a hell of a lot of commenting on the cheating and saying there is none with 100 different people lol!

YOUR SUSPECT!

i think your a hack and are trolling the forums to constantly belittle the ENTIRE COMMUNITES viewpoint!   all you have to do is look at your ENTIRE posting history! 

your absoutly right and ill agree with you on one thing your view dont change every 5 minutes!!! 

YOUR dead set there is no problem at all on pc lol nope........ maybe.... 1 here and there..... out of hundreds of hours of PLAY!!! 

LOL you sir are a joke ive called you out FOR DAYS SAYING YOUR A JOKE! and if you dont see that well im sure you will continue on your merry way here in the forums!!! 

well see you in the next hacker post and wait for your reply of no way man that guy aint hacking LOL

you ARE suspect bud!!! 

P.S scrubbiedubbie  ... YOUR A SCRUB FOR A DUB!  A.K.A Your a botter!

your opinions are one sided and meant to downplay and degrade anything you reply to! For what? why do you even reply to soooo many posts? there is no agreement all you do is try to knock the next guy?

after replying to the 200th post maybe youll get some type of fullfillment and self worth knowing you did your best to help the botters out!

You just might...gotta stay COnSisTaNt tho homie!  o.O

Message 10 of 14 (500 Views)