Re: Anti-Cheat and Countermeasures to Cheaters

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Anti-Cheat and Countermeasures to Cheaters

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

EA Team:

Please hear my cry: I have been a die hard Battlefield fan since BF3, back when I was actually enlisted in the U.S. Army. I've had my fair share of <name the color>hat experiences. I understand the logistics behind the countermeasures to ensure other hostile actors cannot see/overlook exploitable functions in your code (security by obscurity, is not security). Please hear my cry, it speaks volumes when Activision (vomit) has a faster time to response for bugs/exploits than you. It speaks volumes to me, as well as other knowledgeable yet still faithful fans that play your title, to see other entities handle responses to exploits/refactoring of code to fix bugs that are faster and/or more efficient than you. I am dumbfounded by the product of efforts made. Is it lowered morale? Is it from corporate benefits that have been dismantled? Either way there is a deep rooted problem, which must be addressed.

Please hear my cry..

Very Respectfully,

Another un-important person who plays your games.

Message 1 of 4 (341 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @Jaws73108 if you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (309 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @Jaws73108 if you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (310 Views)

★★★ Novice

Say what the cash cow goes round and round. Been playing bf4 in anticipation for 2042, even putting together a new rig, after the news of the source code being stolen, methinks I'll pass.

Message 3 of 4 (250 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Dear Darko...

I see the same text every time, someone post topic regarding cheating...

But nothing is changing.

The plague of cheaters is attacking the games and we hear only your text...copy, paste.

No action regarding fairfight.

There is no anticheat in your games. Cheaters are playing Battlefield series and are laughing of those who are writing that he has been reported.

I would like to know what happened with the cheater Dymus55?

Two days ago he was constantly ruin every match in battlefield 5 - european servers.

Has he been permanently banned?

I have recorded him as an observer but the forum doesnt except mp4 files that I wanted to upload as an evidence.

I changed the resolution to have it smaller than 20mb and nothing.

The cheaters want players to stop playing in your games. That is why they behave like this.

Without anticheat they have a lot of successes...

Message 4 of 4 (224 Views)