Anti-Cheat Idea *first post dissapeared*

by Fiendin4kush

Original Post

Anti-Cheat Idea *first post dissapeared*

★★★ Apprentice

So i had a great thought. The ranked games i have been playing are very fun, but not for the aimbot wallhack encounters which we have already covered here a lot so no need to pound it down EA's throat anymore. My idea on the hacking issue is simple have a Anti-cheat detection that locks onto people in servers when they do a certain amount of damage in the game and or how much damage they have done in a time period. For instance, 30 seconds elapses hacker kills 6-9 people if the damage is quite large the system automatically singles them out to lessen the load on the anti-cheat detector but not only this the hackers cant go on rampages like they ALL do so it would literally stop them from having fun. If we implemented that system where the Anti-Cheat would load their proprietary software onto your client immediately which is always cycling through new updates that are hot fixed every hour to make it so the hackers cannot possibly code the software to keep up. Also the system can track headshots how many per 20 seconds ect.... Anyways you see the idea we need a fix its gotta be a hardcore one make it happen captain thanks guys!

Message 1 of 1 (59 Views)