Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Anthem suggestions

by EA_Cade

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

Just chose "quick mission" GM1 for contracts and you always get others playing. Can easily solo them anyway.

Message 11 of 16 (177 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@Count_Minaba wrote:

Hey OP... I like your King Grabbit event suggestion. He could organize all Bastion's grabbits to go insane and attack on sight and start dropping loots for us. We would then have to go and horribly kill the King in retribution and loot his grand Grabbit King chest!

Are you listening Bioware?

Ark Survival styled mayhem...love it. Dodo-Rex anyone  Thinking

had to correct, and well show those that never played.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9Ce2y4Qma4
Message 12 of 16 (176 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@Silversurferguy wrote:

@FatalPrice  Not everyone has time to play in the morning. I get on at night since that’s the only time I’m free

This is true, I play in the morning cuz I'm f***ed in the head. I sleep a lot less than most people because of several past concussions that have really messed up my ability to sleep at all, so I just play games whenever I cant sleep.

Message 13 of 16 (153 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Count_Minaba wrote:

Hey OP... I like your King Grabbit event suggestion. He could organize all Bastion's grabbits to go insane and attack on sight and start dropping loots for us. We would then have to go and horribly kill the King in retribution and loot his grand Grabbit King chest!

Are you listening Bioware?

On it. Wink

-EA_Cade
Message 14 of 16 (130 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I've posted my wishlist/suggestions before in another thread but I've added some more to it so I will post here.😁

Randomize all button for vinyls/armor.

Customize eye color on javelins.

Customize decal colors for javelins.

Allow us to wear 2 or three lower tier decals at once on our javelins. Or just give us more options where we can place them.

Customize weapon decal colors.

Give us a option to buy each piece of armor instead of the whole set.

A iron man hall of armor setup that displays all our javelin loadouts. This might encourage people to collect more cosmetics.

Or make the store like this and show all cosmetics that have been added to the game.

Could still rotate them in and out like now and just highlight what's available at the time.

More load out slots the we can purchase for coins/shards.

Allow us to trade components or weapons for coins.

Make challenge rewards more rewarding just by increasing the numbers.

Melee weapons with same or different attack animation.
                     OR
Different elements for melee attacks. Fire,ice, electricity, acid.

Secondary Ultimate or the ability to customize the damage type.

Message 15 of 16 (117 Views)

★ Pro

Don't click the spoiler if you don't want to know what's on PTS server, and want to find out when Cataclysm is released.

Spoiler
Grabbit king is a thing, though in it's current form it bugs out and crashes the server, you can kill it and it drops loot.
Message 16 of 16 (106 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help