Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Anthem suggestions

by FatalPrice

Original Post

Anthem suggestions

★★★★ Novice

I am a big fan of the game, I don't agree with how people bash bioware. I would like more loot and more loot drops. More strong holds would be nice too because they're the funnest to play. All though I still want these things in the game I still love and play it. It's got gorgeous graphics and the javelin customization is so on point. Also the grabbits are super cool not sure if there is a grabbits king but I would love to see that and maybe a few more creatures to hunt for like a cosmetic item or something. I'll keep playing because I know it will continue to get even better and better. 😁 #TeamAnthem

Message 1 of 16 (302 Views)

★★ Guide

Strongholds aren’t just the fun thing to play, they’re the only thing to play 😂

Message 2 of 16 (291 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

There's also public events. Contracts legendary contracts. Missions legendary missions. Free roam. Cataclysm is coming soon 😁

Message 3 of 16 (284 Views)

★★ Guide

Well no one seems to be doing contracts anymore cuz every time I try doing it I’m always alone. Same goes for the missions. World events are hardly worth doing and there’s no telling when we’ll even get cataclysm

Message 4 of 16 (278 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Silversurferguy Maybe everyone just blocked you?
Message 5 of 16 (274 Views)

★★ Guide

@CoUF_Owl wrote:
@SilversurferguyMaybe everyone just blocked you?

There has to be people playing in order to do that 😜😂

Message 6 of 16 (256 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Silversurferguy I play. There never been others in this forum that say they play and I see people in my discord group always asking/playing there are a handful of them on right now. So as for people grouping with you I'm not sure what to say. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Message 7 of 16 (242 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

@Silversurferguy wrote:

Well no one seems to be doing contracts anymore cuz every time I try doing it I’m always alone. Same goes for the missions. World events are hardly worth doing and there’s no telling when we’ll even get cataclysm

I've got a blocklist a mile long in Anthem, but I can still find a full party, however finding a full party seems very dependent on the time of day. I can usually find full parties in the AM hours but almost never in the PM hours, I'm on pacific -8 time.

Message 8 of 16 (227 Views)

★★ Guide

@FatalPrice  Not everyone has time to play in the morning. I get on at night since that’s the only time I’m free

Message 9 of 16 (221 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Hey OP... I like your King Grabbit event suggestion. He could organize all Bastion's grabbits to go insane and attack on sight and start dropping loots for us. We would then have to go and horribly kill the King in retribution and loot his grand Grabbit King chest!

Are you listening Bioware?

Message 10 of 16 (210 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help