Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Anthem screenshot guide

by 5kramp

Original Post

Highlighted

Anthem screenshot guide

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi, let's start with the HUD settings (click)
Some HUD elements cant be disabled

Also, if you have an Nvidia video card and the Nvidia Experience is installed, you can use some of the features of Nvidia Ansel Alt + F2.

Nvidia Ansel (click)

DOF + Green screen (click)

There are also 2 ways to hide character.

The first way is zoom in your scope with sniper rifle while the HUD turned off (click)

Second way (click):

1) Find a similar stone or rock
2) Get as close as possible
3) Rotate the camera

Message 1 of 12 (270 Views)

Re: Anthem screenshot guide

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Good info for those that aren't aware but....holy font Batman...

Message 2 of 12 (243 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Make it a little smaller?

Message 3 of 12 (235 Views)

★★★ Guide

Up to you, was just having fun with it was all.  Angel

Message 4 of 12 (228 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I used to just push print and paste it into MS-Paint but thats not even possible anymore because it only produces a black picture. Devs who work for EA can really screw up every little thing it is truly pityful.

Message 5 of 12 (115 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Sleepwalker_VIE I hit print screen and it saved to my computer, then I went into the file it saved to and then just shared it from there. No black screen or anything. Might be something with your computer. I wouldn't blame the devs if others have no problem.
Message 6 of 12 (109 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Sure thats the easy part. Blaming someones Computer Wink Thats as old as computers are. The easy way out.

Talking about my computer... In all other games I can make screenshots, so how can it be, that just Anthem is too stupid? Right! Because my computer is to blame :P

When I push print then it never saved screeners directly except if a game had that feature. Print just copies the pic into the memory and that is how windows works since v3.1. Thats why that button is called "print screen" I guess rather than "save screenshot"

Message 7 of 12 (104 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Then can you explain why when I hit the print screen button it saved to a folder?  Because I'm confused now. 

I know others that dont have a problem doing it how I described either  so yes, I'm blaming the computer.... or should I blame the user? 

Message 8 of 12 (93 Views)

★ Guide

In Windows 10 "I" use Windows key + print screen, this creates a png file in the screen shot folder which is in the pictures folder

Beer

Message 9 of 12 (85 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@CoUF_Owl wrote:

Then can you explain why when I hit the print screen button it saved to a folder?  Because I'm confused now. 

I know others that dont have a problem doing it how I described either  so yes, I'm blaming the computer.... or should I blame the user? 

Yea I can, because if it would work so well, why would need it an "Anthem screenshot guide" Wink

Message 10 of 12 (77 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help