Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Anthem's Roadmap is... gone

by MaireDevylin
Reply

Original Post

Re: Anthem's Roadmap is... gone

★★ Guide

@Neiloch wrote:

The game is going to get a huge boost for EA Play in June and will be much closer to what it should have been for the original release. Most players are really bad at seeing things in the long term, especially the type that try to burn through content as fast as a possible.

 

They probably took down the roadmap entirely because they got sick of people spouting 'but the roadmap tho' and saying they are gonna get sued despite a giant disclaimer in the first 5 lines of text of the page.


Even if it would become like what you say, June is probably to late du to the fact, that the content they announced are not as much as it should, to catch up with competitors AND in June, the potential players do not play as much as they would in march or let’s say in winter. It’s summer.

Message 71 of 75 (119 Views)

Re: Anthem's Roadmap is... gone

★★★★ Guide

@BSDShoes wrote:

That's probably the end of this game.


It needs to end at this point it was literally the biggest failure since E.T.

Message 72 of 75 (100 Views)

Re: Anthem's Roadmap is... gone

★ Apprentice

I disagree. anything can be fixed if they devs want to fix it. My understanding is that they want to keep improving the game. I played earlier and all worked perfectly. So I'm hopeful. I still love the game. Always have.

Message 73 of 75 (89 Views)

Re: Anthem's Roadmap is... gone

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Fachverkaeufer wrote:

@Neiloch wrote:

The game is going to get a huge boost for EA Play in June and will be much closer to what it should have been for the original release. Most players are really bad at seeing things in the long term, especially the type that try to burn through content as fast as a possible.

 

They probably took down the roadmap entirely because they got sick of people spouting 'but the roadmap tho' and saying they are gonna get sued despite a giant disclaimer in the first 5 lines of text of the page.


Even if it would become like what you say, June is probably to late du to the fact, that the content they announced are not as much as it should, to catch up with competitors AND in June, the potential players do not play as much as they would in march or let’s say in winter. It’s summer.



@Neiloch wrote:

Most players are really bad at seeing things in the long term


Release+ Everything in Act 1 is quite a bit. I'm still surprised people do this 'compare to competitors' when its known fact players jump from game to game as updates hit with ARPG's and looter shooters. Path Of Exile for example literally plans its development cycles around this fact. As for competition in the long term a better release in February or in June makes no difference. However it did help raise EA's stock by 30% fro ma 10 year low in the first quarter.

 

These aren't movies or even single player games, these are live service games. summer, winter, spring what ever release means very little other than boosting a particular quarter.

Message 74 of 75 (75 Views)

Re: Anthem's Roadmap is... gone

★★ Guide

@Neiloch wrote:

@Fachverkaeufer wrote:

@Neiloch wrote:

The game is going to get a huge boost for EA Play in June and will be much closer to what it should have been for the original release. Most players are really bad at seeing things in the long term, especially the type that try to burn through content as fast as a possible.

 

They probably took down the roadmap entirely because they got sick of people spouting 'but the roadmap tho' and saying they are gonna get sued despite a giant disclaimer in the first 5 lines of text of the page.


Even if it would become like what you say, June is probably to late du to the fact, that the content they announced are not as much as it should, to catch up with competitors AND in June, the potential players do not play as much as they would in march or let’s say in winter. It’s summer.



@Neiloch wrote:

Most players are really bad at seeing things in the long term


Release+ Everything in Act 1 is quite a bit. I'm still surprised people do this 'compare to competitors' when its known fact players jump from game to game as updates hit with ARPG's and looter shooters. Path Of Exile for example literally plans its development cycles around this fact. As for competition in the long term a better release in February or in June makes no difference. However it did help raise EA's stock by 30% fro ma 10 year low in the first quarter.

 

These aren't movies or even single player games, these are live service games. summer, winter, spring what ever release means very little other than boosting a particular quarter.


Its not a known fact but you opinion which you whish it is.

 

You forgot, that no game ever recovered completly if they dont improve within a month or whatever. So no, actually its just you hope.

Message 75 of 75 (68 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help