Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Anthem's Roadmap is... gone

by Quixter

Original Post

Anthem's Roadmap is... gone

★★★★ Guide

Essentially, take a look at it Anthem Roadmap. It's all gone, the mastery system, guilds, legendary missions part 2, loot fixes, all of it. Delayed indefinitely. 

GONE

This game is just about done now. BW murdered it.

Message 1 of 75 (3,008 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well then screw BW/EA and the broom they rode in on. I'm canceling my premium sub.. glad I only paid for 1 month and didn't pay 60$ for a game they have no clue what to do with

Message 2 of 75 (2,981 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

They are taking a step back and fixing the base game. Seems smart to me. It’s unfortunate that it’s that way but I’m hopeful they can do it.

Message 3 of 75 (2,917 Views)

★★★★ Novice

That's probably the end of this game.

Message 4 of 75 (2,912 Views)

★ Guide

nah.

Message 5 of 75 (2,906 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

No it’s the end if they keep painting over the rust.

Message 6 of 75 (2,884 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

They posted (i read it yesterday) that they will delay the roadmap to fix fundamental stuff. They announced a test platform too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=-YA0YYYPrlw

Message 7 of 75 (2,772 Views)

★★★★ Novice

First time ever I have seen a roadmap being nerfed

Message 8 of 75 (2,475 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

They had a big meeting of the dev staff very recently. They're trying to hire a bunch of new people in key positions. They're delaying all future content releases indefinitely. They've made changes to the game such as: lowered the power level requirement for Legendary Javelin from 750. They've normalized all weapon stats, and all masterwork and legendary components. These things together suggest that BioWare is preparing for some form of overhaul within the structure of the development team and the game itself. I wish they would just talk to us about it. Instead they obfuscate and otherwise remain silent. Or pointedly ignore us. Should we really believe that 1 cable got cut by vandals 45 minutes before their April 23rd livestream was scheduled to go live? Because that's when they used social media to tell us some cable was cut. They didn't say a cable was cut, they said technical issues caused it. I'm getting off topic but it could a long long time before Anthem is in a playable state. We should continue to pressure BioWare where appropriate. Who is else is going to do it and what do you think is causing them to do this? Us. 

Message 9 of 75 (2,458 Views)

★★★★ Novice

No, this isn't the endgame. 

They will neet to code harder to give us the endgame. 

Message 10 of 75 (2,382 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help