Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Anthem or Neverwinter, choose one?

by Reposter

Original Post

Re: Anthem or Neverwinter, choose one?

★★★★★ Guide

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

I think Anthem is a safe recommendation <snip>

Thinking.- .-. . / -.-- --- ..- / .... .. --. .... ..--..

Message 11 of 27 (218 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

If Neverwinter is an option then you may want to consider ESO ... that has end game content out the wazoo compared to Anthem which has no end game content

Message 12 of 27 (215 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@TheRealNichivo wrote:

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

I think Anthem is a safe recommendation <snip>

Thinking.- .-. . / -.-- --- ..- / .... .. --. .... ..--..

That's funny Large smile

Message 13 of 27 (213 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
No, my eyes are just red
Message 14 of 27 (166 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@Reposter 

Just so you know... Anthem is in a completely different genre than Neverwinter. If you were asking about picking between Anthem, Destiny 2, or Warframe, then you'd be on the right track...

In other news, apples don't taste enough like oranges...

Message 15 of 27 (153 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide
  1. Hands down Anthem is better in every way.

no offense to Neverwinter... 

My opinion: Anthem is the best game out there right now for people who enjoy co-op action. It’s purely co-op, the customization of your Javelin is awesome, the 4 Javelin choices are all different and fun in their own way. (I like the Ranger). And it’s a game where you can really get into the co-op aspect, reviving friends, taking on enemies together, customizing your build and play style. 

Message 16 of 27 (144 Views)

★★★★ Novice

And ESO is really good game too.

I have over a thousand hours in that game right now and every collectors edition they released.

Message 17 of 27 (108 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@Reposter wrote:I personally feel I should not play Neverwinter again because it has too many Mods and content currently...

Well then, you're in luck!

Too much content or even sufficient content for a game like that are problems you will not experience in Anthem for possibly years to come!

If too much to do is a problem, Anthem with its literally nothing to do after 30 hours is a perfect game for you!

Message 18 of 27 (100 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Spiritual-Zombie wrote:
  1. Hands down Anthem is better in every way.

no offense to Neverwinter... 

My opinion: Anthem is the best game out there right now for people who enjoy co-op action. It’s purely co-op, the customization of your Javelin is awesome, the 4 Javelin choices are all different and fun in their own way. (I like the Ranger). And it’s a game where you can really get into the co-op aspect, reviving friends, taking on enemies together, customizing your build and play style. 

Have you ever played warframe?  It literally does all those things better.  I can't even revive my friends half the time because my camera hovers off their javelins.  Taking on enemies together?  you mean melting the Monitor or Swarm Tyrant?  Customizing your build around the 1 or 2 legendaries that will ever drop with decent stats for you?  As for play style, i'm not sure those exist in anthem, you kill the things in front of you and advance through mission objectives, there is not different "Classes"

Message 19 of 27 (94 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Reposter wrote:

Hi guys, some friends of mine are asking is it better to play this game or Neverwinter, they like Multiplayer Coop games?

I used to play Neverwinter but stopped at Storm King's Thunder Mod. 

Now you can get to level 80 Apparently for Neverwinter. I personally feel I should not play Neverwinter again because it has too many Mods and content currently...

Wait, you don't want to play NWN because it has too much content?

Well, Anthem is perfect for you.

Message 20 of 27 (69 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help