Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Anthem or Neverwinter, choose one?

by Reposter

Original Post

Anthem or Neverwinter, choose one?

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi guys, some friends of mine are asking is it better to play this game or Neverwinter, they like Multiplayer Coop games?

I used to play Neverwinter but stopped at Storm King's Thunder Mod. 

Now you can get to level 80 Apparently for Neverwinter. I personally feel I should not play Neverwinter again because it has too many Mods and content currently...

Message 1 of 27 (558 Views)

Re: Anthem or Neverwinter, choose one?

★★ Apprentice

@Reposter wrote:

Hi guys, some friends of mine are asking is it better to play this game or Neverwinter, they like Multiplayer Coop games?

I used to play Neverwinter but stopped at Storm King's Thunder Mod. 

Now you can get to level 80 Apparently for Neverwinter. I personally feel I should not play Neverwinter again because it has too many Mods and content currently...

So choice is between Broken PtW Neverwinter, and full 60$ price broken game with no end game what so ever...  I would not want to be your friend.... LoL...

Message 2 of 27 (531 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thank you for not being my friend =)

Message 3 of 27 (529 Views)

★★★ Guide

Personally, this game, have played both . If not this game then if you've not tried them I would go with SWTOR or Elder Scrolls(this really) if you are going to play a game that is best run sub with friends.

Message 4 of 27 (491 Views)

★★★ Guide
If those are my only choices then I'm going to go vegan and move into an off grid tiny house and stop bathing on regular basis
Message 5 of 27 (484 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

WinkI prefer to choose the third.

What?!?! No??? Σ(゚д゚) * off...

Message 6 of 27 (462 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Path of Exiles and it's FREE!!! (PS4)

Message 7 of 27 (435 Views)

★★★ Guide
if on PC try guildwars 2 the base game is free and you have no limits outside of not having the elite specs or the class that comes with the expansions. SWTOR is good but free accounts are limited, if you ask someone for a reference code ingame you can get 7 days free sub some good unlocks and then be places in the higher stage of free account with less limits once the sub ends.
Message 8 of 27 (393 Views)

@Reposter wrote:

Hmmm, you could ask this question 'Anthem or [x] comparing many games.

I think Anthem is a safe recommendation as the launch bugs weres mostly fixed in patches 1.0.3 / 1.04 and there's more content this month.

There's much to enjoy in the co-op gameplay.

If they were going to play Neverwinter, they would have done it already surely? And that's more MMO fantasy, so it's as much a style thing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 9 of 27 (343 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@Reposter 

I'd say these are very different games, both in terms of setting and game-play. Anthem is way more action based, more dynamic combat and has a sci-fi setting.

It all boils down to which type of a game you're looking for. If the only criteria is to play a fun co-op game with friends then both will work perfectly fine.

Message 10 of 27 (332 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help