Re: Anthem or Neverwinter, choose one?

by Green_Legend_Ran

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@EfilsGod wrote:

@Spiritual-Zombie wrote:
  1. Hands down Anthem is better in every way.

no offense to Neverwinter... 

My opinion: Anthem is the best game out there right now for people who enjoy co-op action. It’s purely co-op, the customization of your Javelin is awesome, the 4 Javelin choices are all different and fun in their own way. (I like the Ranger). And it’s a game where you can really get into the co-op aspect, reviving friends, taking on enemies together, customizing your build and play style. 

Have you ever played warframe?  It literally does all those things better. 

I tried Warframe and it was just okay to me. It didn’t pull me in. I find Anthem’s flying/gunplay/story and graphics to be more captivating... but I hardly gave Warframe a chance so maybe I need to check it out again sometime. 

Leaping into the air and taking off, flying over enemies, dropping in to battle and jetting off is an exhilarating gaming experience to me. Does Warframe have that? I didn’t experience anything like that. It felt more run/gun/slash to me.

Message 21 of 27 (168 Views)

★★★ Guide
I LOVE neverwinter for its lore. but the mmo is freaking pay to win bad....like holy hell bad. Then again all you need to do is look at the company hosting it. Anthem has less "content" but your not locked out of gear and such as you would be in neverwinter. If you WANT a GOOD fantasy mmo like it I recommend eso (buy to play) or base Guildwars 2 (free just buy expansions if you want) (pc of Corse) on console well your limited to eso or ...tera
Message 22 of 27 (151 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@MagikarpsGhost wrote:
I LOVE neverwinter for its lore. but the mmo is freaking pay to win bad....like holy hell bad.

Well, its not that much P2W, however you really do need to know how to make astrals but if you do, no item from shop is locked from you ever.

Message 23 of 27 (139 Views)

★★ Guide

Neither, play warframe instead 

Message 24 of 27 (111 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Edit: Nevermind, Never winter is poop now with mod 16, got to higher lvl and it's just aweful. 

Message 25 of 27 (94 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Spiritual-Zombie wrote:

@EfilsGod wrote:

@Spiritual-Zombie wrote:
  1. Hands down Anthem is better in every way.

no offense to Neverwinter... 

My opinion: Anthem is the best game out there right now for people who enjoy co-op action. It’s purely co-op, the customization of your Javelin is awesome, the 4 Javelin choices are all different and fun in their own way. (I like the Ranger). And it’s a game where you can really get into the co-op aspect, reviving friends, taking on enemies together, customizing your build and play style. 

Have you ever played warframe?  It literally does all those things better. 

I tried Warframe and it was just okay to me. It didn’t pull me in. I find Anthem’s flying/gunplay/story and graphics to be more captivating... but I hardly gave Warframe a chance so maybe I need to check it out again sometime. 

Leaping into the air and taking off, flying over enemies, dropping in to battle and jetting off is an exhilarating gaming experience to me. Does Warframe have that? I didn’t experience anything like that. It felt more run/gun/slash to me.

Honestly the parkour elements did the same thing for me in Warframe, but if they didn't for you that's cool.  Nothing like taking a dashing leap into the air, and crashing down on a group of enemies.  I know the Colossus can do similar, but it just wasn't the same for me.

Message 26 of 27 (68 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

@TheRealNichivo wrote:

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

I think Anthem is a safe recommendation <snip>

Thinking.- .-. . / -.-- --- ..- / .... .. --. .... ..--..

<//////>

Message 27 of 27 (48 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help