Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Anthem news from EA Investor Call, May 8th

by SofaJockeyUK

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Anthem news from EA Investor Call, May 8th

@EgoMania wrote:

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:
I think it's simply a wording issue given that the game may drop only a week before the end of the fiscal year.

This is a speech to investors. They needed to know that any revenue from 'live services' would not fall into the current year.

My expectation is optimistic that the economy won't be predatory.
That's based on how dumb it would be if it was, given the current climate.

...I think though that my point and reasons are clear enough. I do not require you to agree with me at all and I also don't want this to become a fight or just regurgitation. So I thank you for the civil exchange but I think I best leave the topic for what it is because I'm not here to convert anyone....maybe something to think about, but that's everybody's own decision. I know where I stand and what that means for when I learn more about the game.

As a final note, I do hope you are right...I just don't expect it Wink

I enjoy a civil discussion (as this has been), I'm sure we both have the game's best interests at heart, just with differing perspectives on the publisher.

So much of the narrative has been about EA of late, for understandable reasons.

I hope we'll get a good info-dump in 20 days.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 11 of 13 (192 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

I enjoy a civil discussion (as this has been), I'm sure we both have the game's best interests at heart, just with differing perspectives on the publisher.

So much of the narrative has been about EA of late, for understandable reasons.

I hope we'll get a good info-dump in 20 days.

And I agree 100% with you there Standard smile

Message 12 of 13 (184 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

This thread sums is up pretty well, some still trust EA, some not.

I dont expect a game free dlc without lootboxes and where you know exactly what you buy, but i still hope for it.

Well, i guess unknown is a bit stressful, just let's wait and see what comes out at conferences.

Message 13 of 13 (169 Views)
Twitter Stream